搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 HKPS(Ascot) vs SC
發新帖
查看: 8042|回覆: 2
go

HKPS(Ascot) vs SC [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-6 18:12 |顯示全部帖子
It's so good for your kid to have 2 good offers.  My son only got offer from HKPS, but I did not register as it's pm class only and need to share classroom with K3. :(

原帖由 kinyee125 於 10-7-6 17:40 發表
D.ma:

咁你而家呢家都好好,你唔再為你細嘅考慮咩?

其實到而家只係講到SC都係1:10,一面倒好好好!!!

而HKPS就話對沙田區小學有幫助.....咁好多媽媽都希望小朋友考到更好嘅小學(當然考唔考倒又係另一回事),而且考小時,小 ...

2#
發表於 10-7-8 13:38 |顯示全部帖子
yes, I think you better call & ask the KG directly.  My case is when HKPS call me, they offer us K1 p.m. class.  The teacher said all the N1 student choose to continue K1, so originally no K1 seat available this year.  But in view that many parent request for K1 seat, and their K3 p.m. class has only student for half class, so, the school open a K1 p.m. class., which need to share the same classroom with K3. I have asked to the teacher  whether this would be very noisy & kids can't concentrate. The teacher said just imagine you are taking small groups. The teacher here may be teaching Eng, while another gp is teaching another thing over there.  I think this might not be the case for am class, otherwise, the teacher will told you. Remember that during the short tel conversation, the teacher has emphasis twice that need to share class room. They are trying to make sure we understand the situation b4 we make our decision.

3#
發表於 10-7-9 16:47 |顯示全部帖子
Then is it no need to share classroom for K1 a.m. class?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題