go

聖保羅書院家長交流區   [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 11-6-13 10:03 |顯示全部帖子

回復 242# Teresa 的帖子

Dear Teresa,

Welcome!  My son is F.1 and hope you find the
following useful :

1.  Maths is quite difficult because the teachers won't ask you to finish all exercises in the book.  They kept on giving supplementary ex. with answers and that really depends on whether you have time to finish on your own.
I remember my classmaster told me that this year 1st term exam, almost 60 students in F.1 failed in the Maths exam which was the worst among past years.  He commented that our boys this year were the most careless boys compared.  
2.  As for English, the English teachers also commented that our 1st term exam was more difficult than previous years but the result is quite good.  Maybe that was because they selected their own students last year.
3.  Chinese, as Hogwarts mentioned, was the most difficult subject for my son to handle.  Work harder on the composition.
For the summer holidays, I think relax to prepare for the F.1 because starting October, quizes next end and exam comes in Jan.  You won't enjoy your Christmas starting the Secondary school days.

Fatymama

[ 本帖最後由 fatymama 於 11-6-13 10:05 編輯 ]

42#
發表於 11-7-12 15:42 |顯示全部帖子
Dear lindalowailing

My son joins the choir tour but he didn't call me, just sent me a email about his room no.

你就好啦,仔仔肯call 你! Hope you would update some info if you receive any news from your son.  Thanks

Fatymama

43#
發表於 11-7-15 18:44 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 278# mattsmum 的文章

Thanks for your info.  My son called me this morning and he said he was very tired everyday.  
Anyway, just four more days and hope they would enjoy their tour this year.

44#
發表於 11-7-15 18:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 277# Teresa 的文章

1. Hist, Geog and Maths - no workbook for these three subjects.  
2.  Timetable - Monday - Friday, not Day
3.  Handbook- most of the teachers will post the workbook on the intranet.  For F.1, they received a handbook but as time goes, I found my son doesn't use handbook anymore in the 2nd term.  In fact, they check their homework list on the net.
4.  Swimming - blue swimwear.  I remember they have three swimming lessons at the beginning and three at the end of the term.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊