用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿學校(小學部) anyone received acceptance call ?
查看: 12372|回覆: 24
go

anyone received acceptance call ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-15 17:22 |顯示全部帖子
Anybody kindly tell me that if they have received any news from the school?  It's just have been torturing me for a few days already........... Accept or reject....... just wanna know asap......... better not waiting list........ cos' another form of keep u waiting........

2#
發表於 10-7-15 19:23 |顯示全部帖子
亙勉之.................
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-15 19:15 發表

No call or letter today !!希望在明天 !!

3#
發表於 10-7-16 18:48 |顯示全部帖子
Haha, guess they are annoyed............ anyway, good luck to us........... have a gd weekend first.... Thanks for yr sharing
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-16 17:42 發表
再致電學校, 佢哋話"呢1,2日"會寄出結果, 叫我哋等收信, 再想叫問是否accept, waiting 與 reject都寄出, 但她已立掛綫了....

等收信啦 !!希望仍在明天 !!

4#
發表於 10-7-17 14:53 |顯示全部帖子
still no news?

5#
發表於 10-7-17 17:41 |顯示全部帖子
Don't be upset, I think I ll probably get a rejection one on Mon........ cos' my girl was in the group that there was a girl who said that she already got a seat in DGJS......... so I think the principle ll choose her instead of my girl......... anyway, have u got a seat in a good school already?  I m so scared to open the letter box on Mon.......
原帖由 ihv2kids 於 10-7-17 15:34 發表
I received the letter at this morning! "Waiting List". no feel unhappy, at least i no need to think anymore!

[ 本帖最後由 zzee 於 10-7-17 18:30 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 10-7-17 23:25 |顯示全部帖子
WAH!  so scary!  My heart is beating so fast now.......  I don't wanna to open the letter box on Mon............
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-17 21:34 發表

Me 2, "waiting list"

7#
發表於 10-7-17 23:30 |顯示全部帖子
Dear smsss,
Have u also got the result yet?  I m so scared.....  feeling like last Nov........... keep getting waiting list/rejection letters in the letter box even after the luck of entering the second-in............
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-14 11:35 發表
really want to know, their SPK students registered yesterday so in case someone no show they hv more vacancies, I think they should start to call today....

8#
發表於 10-7-18 00:57 |顯示全部帖子
okok, let me keep calm first...... if it doesn't work out, then try p.2, or p.3......... so on ....... until it works,
(actually, I agree with u, cos' I saw in the previous post, accepted candidates will get calls instead of letters..........)
Let's have a look on Mon ....... Gd luck to us!
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-18 00:19 發表
Dear zzee,

My personal feelings only.  I hope yr girl will be admitted.  I am just trying to keep calm and tell myself that its not easy to get into the interview and its really difficult to get a pl ...

9#
發表於 10-7-18 01:13 |顯示全部帖子
yes, may be it's time to move on.  Last wk, when I went to my girl's primary school for registration, I didn't buy the books and school uniform at school even it was more convenient.  I think it's time to do that, cos' one piece of those school uniform takes at least three weeks to finish.....
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-18 00:10 發表
It doesn't matter, forget it and go ahead for your original plan.

10#
發表於 10-7-18 13:51 |顯示全部帖子
Dear guys,
Thanks for your comfort!  I calmed down now after thinking a lot last night.  This interview thing just made me feel like 09 Nov, we applied a few hot schools, and my girl was lucky to get a chance of 2-in for DGJS and TSL, but at last.................  Anyway, I gonna to have some great time with my kids first today, we ll go to a bday party and watch toy story 3 this pm.  U guys are so kind.  I ll let u know asap when I got the letter. (haha, may be not even a waiting list one, it's a rejection one) Have a good wkend!

11#
發表於 10-7-19 16:03 |顯示全部帖子
Dear guys,
Hello!  I still haven't received any letters yet when I opened the letter box today............ Then I called the school, and the lady said that there are still some letters that they haven't finished sending....... and I asked if acceptance are called and waiting list/rejections are sent by mails, the lady said that she didn't know.......................... she told me to wait.................. now I don't know if I should start to the tailors for my girl's PE skirt, cos' that skirt ll take three wks to make............. what a torture!

12#
發表於 10-7-19 17:23 |顯示全部帖子
just keep waiting..........
Btw, have u bought all the books and school uniform for yr girl already?
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-19 16:52 發表
me too... I haven't received anything.

13#
發表於 10-7-19 17:44 |顯示全部帖子
me, too leh!  I worry that after waiting for so long, the letter that are not ready sent are rejections! We are 同是天涯淪落人........
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-19 17:34 發表
not yet ah!  I want to buy la.  (I'm afraid the letter I'm going to receive is a reject letter)

14#
發表於 10-7-19 20:45 |顯示全部帖子
Dear guys,
But don't u think it ll be more convenient to make calls for acceptance rather than type another form of letter to notice those accepted ppl?  And I think only around may be 20 needed to be called.  So it's  more likely to get calls instead of letters....... this is why I think may be I ll get a rejected letter or may be the letter has been lost via the post? And just for friendly chat, today is my girl's last day of school.  After school, she was crying for half an hr and told me that she is missing her friends..........  do yr girls have the same problems? and how do u comfort them? Nowadays the girls are so mature, when I was in kindergarten, I was so blurred and couldn't feel anything of separate...
原帖由 joys 於 10-7-19 20:37 發表
zzee & smsss,

I think you guys have the big chance too.  I heard my friend that 1st batch receive the letter was "reject".  2nd batch like me is "waitlist" & guess the 3rd batch like you still have h ...

15#
發表於 10-7-19 20:58 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks newbkmember, u always so nice to provide informations for us.  But when u got the acceptance, was that a call or by mail?
原帖由 newbkmember 於 10-7-19 20:54 發表
Maybe the school need to attach the registration package together with the acceptance letter, that's why they're sent out late... It seems you have a big chance.  I read from other posts earlier for a ...

16#
發表於 10-7-19 23:46 |顯示全部帖子
aiya, I also don't have a car nor a driver....... I knew some moms whose girls are from SPK when I took my girl to extra activities....... Some of them are normal middle class ppl but some of them are really rich.  I know one of them ll send their girl to Canada for study tour this summer holidays.... also, when I was still a working mom, one of my clients was a lawyer and her husband was a judge.  Their twins girls also go to SPC..... Anyway, don't think too much first, 人必自侮而後人侮之, 只要做好自己, 別人看不起自己, 就是他自己本身人格有問題了, right?
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-19 23:13 發表
Tks newbkmember.  But if this is the case, I am afraid I am not rich enough. I have no driver, no car..  

Are all SPC students are so rich ?

17#
發表於 10-7-20 00:58 |顯示全部帖子
hm.......... 活潑得來肯唔肯坐定定溫書?
If yes, then good hope (cos' it has a long history and a secondary school for back up_
If no, then TSL (cos' no need to struggle with yr girl)

原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 00:51 發表

講得啱, "真係又唔想放棄手上個間  點揀???" 我個女已有 Good Hope and TSL, 同時已經買晒TSL d書,  e家收到waiting可能都係好事. 不過心裡面仍有猶疑究竟係Good Hope 定TSL,小女性格活潑, 不如各位比d意見點選.:q ...

18#
發表於 10-7-20 01:10 |顯示全部帖子
And I heard of something abt one of the schools that u are in hand, pls check pm

講得啱, "真係又唔想放棄手上個間  點揀???" 我個女已有 Good Hope and TSL, 同時已經買晒TSL d書,  e家收到waiting可能都係好事. 不過心裡面仍有猶疑究竟係Good Hope 定TSL,小女性格活潑, 不如各位比d意見點選.:q ...

19#
發表於 10-7-20 01:29 |顯示全部帖子
I have tried to pm u but I m not sure if it has been successfully sent to u or not........ have u got it?

20#
發表於 10-7-20 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
Dear guys,
I have just received the letter, it's a "waiting list", I think it's time for me to move on...........
‹ 上一主題|下一主題