0    0    0    0
山不在高,有仙則名。水不在深,有龍則靈。
人不可貌相,海水不可斗量。

2#
發表於 10-7-28 20:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 emilyfmmak 於 10-7-28 14:30 發表
請問點解唔適合?
我囡囡都有讀過, 佢仲話寫得好, 好鍾意tim!

我就是聽說有些年青人很着迷,我並沒有認定是不適合,只想聽吓其他家長或者同學的意見,...
山不在高,有仙則名。水不在深,有龍則靈。
人不可貌相,海水不可斗量。

3#
發表於 10-7-28 20:20 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Sherryko9 於 10-7-28 16:39 發表
可否講吓"麥田捕手"大約內容?

Some quotations from that book:

"Take most people, they're crazy about cars. They worry if they get a little scratch on them, and they're always talking about how many miles they get to a gallon, and if they get a brand-new car already they start thinking about trading it in for one that's even newer. I don't even like old cars. I mean they don't even interest me. I'd rather have a goddam horse. A horse is at least human, for God's sake." ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 17, spoken by the character Holden Caulfield

"Anyway, I'm sort of glad they've got the atomic bomb invented. If there's ever another war, I'm going to sit right the hell on top of it. I'll volunteer for it, I swear to God I will." ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 18

"Boy, when you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody." ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye,Chapter 20

"It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to." ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 21

"Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody's around - nobody big, I mean - except me. And I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be." ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 22, spoken by the character Holden Caulfield

"Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many,many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them - if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry." ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 24, spoken by the character Mr. Antolini

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody." ~J.D.Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 26
山不在高,有仙則名。水不在深,有龍則靈。
人不可貌相,海水不可斗量。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題