搜索
教育王國 討論區 中學交流 中華基金中學交流區
查看: 187338|回覆: 27
go

中華基金中學交流區   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-11 08:38 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Edel and Loyamei,
Agreed with what you said.... CFSS is progressing well. We do hope that our kids will grow with the school happily and prefectly.  BTW, It is happy to learn that the credit rate of core subjects like English is over 56%, maths over 61% and Add. maths 66%... my sons love Maths and Science very much! KEEP IT UP!
Cheers

2#
發表於 11-11-15 17:39 |顯示全部帖子
Agreed wtih what Loyanmei's comments.  The school provides sound education to all students  in  both moral and academic aspects and even physical education.  My son enjoys the school life very much  and found the school life fruitful ! He has a lot of opportunity to participate in competitions and he got the chance to attend some courses  conducted by  universities.  I would say that our school is great to nourish  all students no matter they are strong or weak. Thank you very much!

3#
發表於 11-11-16 16:02 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Beebreadma,

I extracted some information from the school annual reports of 2010-2011  for your kind reference. That information might be useful for you to have a better overview for  our school, not just the experience of my own.

A well-structured gifted education was provided to students. All students enjoy equal opportunities of having “quality education” such as Enrichment Course (S.1–S.2), Project-based Learning (S.1–S.2), and Mobile learning with iPad (S.3).
In addition, we provided in-house training for selected students, including Mathematics Enhancement Course (40 S.2–S.3 students), Biliterate and Trilingual Enrichment Course (40 S.1–S.4 students), Creativity Workshop (10 S.1–S.2 students), Leadership Training – Leaders of Tomorrow (40 S.3–S.6 students), Scientific Research (9 S.4 students), ICAN by Whole Person Development Institute (12 S.3–S.6 students), and Exceptionally Gifted Students in Multiple Intelligence (17 students with gifted talents).

To answer your questions of my own:
My boy is a F.3 student, he attended the gifted programs by schools and gifted /talented programs organised by universities such as CU in F.1 and HKUST in F.3. Those programs are nominated and sponsored by  CFSS. So, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our dedicated  principals and caring teachers with hearts. Cheers
Hope that i can answer your questions.
Goodwill

4#
發表於 11-11-16 17:19 |顯示全部帖子
A good and touching song to be shared with you all....
You can view it in the youtube....
生命有價
作詞:歐碪江 作曲:歐碪江
盡快將 憂愁眼睛 憂愁面孔 憂愁內心 拋棄吧。
找回你的微笑嘴巴 一同合唱 可以嗎?
啦啦啦啦 啦拉啦拉 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
一同拍掌全力讚賞生存是有價。
從哇哇一聲睜開眼睛看地球
從懂得緊握媽媽暖的手。
到依依呀呀一聲兩聲仍唔夠
從爬爬行行然後曉得走。
從叻起書包 吸取知識不用愁

從你有佢有開始手牽手。
到它朝開心 傷心痛心齊嘗透
人活著實在奇妙怎猜透。
願你知生命實在亦是有些意外
不用徬徨迷途只須緊記。
它有無窮色彩 它有無盡的愛
願憑著自信垮過障礙賽。

5#
發表於 11-11-19 19:27 |顯示全部帖子
It is believed that those gifted programs  which organised by CFSS and universities both can help my son  developing his potential and equipping with sound knowledges,  it will make his school life more fruitful and enjoyable.

6#
發表於 11-11-19 23:45 |顯示全部帖子
You are welcome....

Normal school hour : 8:10 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.
My son joins a lot of activities or courses and sports school team training,  so he will stay at school until six oclock around three to four days in a week. Anyway, it all depends on your family's preference or decision to join or not.. more importantly, your son's interest is  a  key concern.
My son love them so much and he can strive a very good balance between studies and activities.   

[ 本帖最後由 goodwill 於 11-11-20 07:20 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 11-11-22 08:57 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Beebreadma,

My son will be engaged in some other activities, so he will not join the briefing session. Have a pleasant tour in our school ! Have fun!

Goodwill

[ 本帖最後由 goodwill 於 11-11-22 08:59 編輯 ]

8#
發表於 11-12-4 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
Most of the activities are free of charge but some sports team training are required to pay for external coach fee, the cost for  each sport is around $600 to $1200 for whole year.

9#
發表於 12-5-25 08:50 |顯示全部帖子
今天,剛看到東方日報報道,中基同學成為新一代「星之子,我覺得十分鼓舞和興奮,也反映了學校,校長和老師多年無私的奉獻,用心啟迪和培育學生,使他們發揮潛能和天份。真是好感動 !我的孩子十分熱愛科學,希望他也能像師兄們創作一些對環保有價值的東西造福社會。
東方日報(25 May 2012) 引述如下:
比賽在本月十二日至十八日於美國匹茲堡舉行,全球共有超過六十五個國家和地區的一千六百多名學生參加,涉及一千二百多個研究項目參賽。

亞洲區中成績第二佳
港隊今次派出共五組學生參賽,結果獲兩個二等獎及一個三等獎的佳績,若以亞洲參賽區劃分成績,香港更排名第二,僅次中國。因今次獲二等獎的學生共六位,他們各自的名字將被「國際天文學聯盟」用作小行星命名,是本港歷來一次過摘下最多的「星」。
憑「聚苯胺制毒氣探測器」獲二等獎的英皇書院兩名中五生袁健康和雷逸文及中七的衞晉穅昨解釋,探測器可於十秒至三十秒內探測到氯化氫、阿摩尼亞、二氧化硫、二氧化氮等氣體,並連接至警報器發出警報或電子系統如透過電郵、電訊通知使用者有毒氣洩漏,主要應用於儲存化學物品的倉庫或沙井。

另一「摘星」獲二等獎的本港三人組,為中華基金中學中四學生崔雍建、潘駿生和黃耀德。他們解釋其發明「可捲曲光合微生物薄膜燃料電池」時指,利用酵母菌和海藻,分別透過呼吸和光合作用下,即一個釋放、一個收集電子,通過溶劑造成電子流動,從而產生電流,而電池呈片狀可自由屈曲。製作電池的九成物料可循環再用,成本低至四毫美金。他們指,只用五塊該新電池足可叉滿一部手提電話的電,長遠更可取代成本較貴的太陽能電板,及用於污水處理。

點評

2005wingma    發表於 12-5-29 10:11
2005wingma    發表於 12-5-29 10:10

10#
發表於 12-5-31 21:52 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 goodwill 於 12-5-31 21:53 編輯

Don't worry! If you joiin the activities organised by PTA and attend the school functions, then we will meet a lot of kindest parents and they will share their valuable advice to you! They are very helpful. I  got a lot of friends there.
Cheers

11#
發表於 12-5-31 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
I shall try to answer your questions as much as I know and hope this help..... most of the parents  leave the kids for the school and we will not worry about the kids  as  they  trust the  school....

12#
發表於 12-6-1 17:58 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 goodwill 於 12-6-1 18:12 編輯

Dearest 2005 Wingma and E.Y.
好高興認識您們,不用客氨,不要說指導,我也是新手,還在努力學習中, 大家一起分享和交流下教仔心得,互相學習吧! 我還有細仔現讀小四, 極希望也能入讀中基,一所我們一家至愛的學校。
Sorry! As I type Chinese words slowly and please excuse me to type English so that my response will be faster. Cheers
Goodwill

13#
發表於 12-6-2 08:49 |顯示全部帖子
For the Pre-s one and school test,  The Maths paper  was printed in both Chinese and English three years ago, it is believed that might be the same this year.. so don't worry, most of the students are from 中文小學 My son was also from中文小學, he performed very well. However, you can encourage your kids reading more English books andnewspapaer or even watch some English movies to improve his English standard so that they can easily adapt to new school life....  

14#
發表於 12-6-3 15:48 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 goodwill 於 12-6-3 15:51 編輯

Don't worry! The school will provide a lot of opportunity for students to improve their Engllish standard, such as  summer bridging course and some enrichment courses  in Form one and Form Two  for writing reports or  project based learning etc. students can read  interesting  english e-books in the library and talk to the NET teachers  at lunch time, they can join some other Englsih  courses like Public Speaking courses or stiory writing  and my son took the Public speaking course and found  it very fruitful.  The school  will organise hte English summer camp at Cambridge University this year.... Don't worry! As long as kids  enjoy their school life,  they will learn by themselves.... I am impressed by my son's hard work and devotion in his studies. in secondary  life as  the teachers   give them support and guidance all the time,

15#
發表於 12-6-4 09:09 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 goodwill 於 12-6-4 09:11 編輯

There  are two NET teachers in school now and there are different courses to suit different needs of students, I just name a few as I forgot some of them.....  For Public speaking  course, I think that it might be for those students with better English standard.  My son's English or other subjects are greatly improved in his secondary which is mainly from  the effort of the  school  and teachers....... that's the reason why I always support the school.   
中學生要放手呀,我一向崇尚無為自治,我以教孩子好品德和確立正確的人生觀行先,他便會發奮,發自內在的動力, 力争上游,成績就愈來愈好! 共勉之! 我還有學習中,但他在一所有心用心的學校受教育,我可以放心!

16#
發表於 12-6-4 18:39 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 goodwill 於 12-6-5 08:25 編輯

:A great song  憑着愛 to be shared with you all......
I  just revised some of words in a few seconds for fun....hope you all enjoy....
曾踏遍 刺腳的彎路

疲倦了 誰來傾訴

遇過幾多錯折 怎會不知道

但我心知總有一日

定會教得出最好

*憑著愛 我信有出路 憑著愛 情懷不老 在這一刻跟你 終於可擁抱 就算偶有失意倒運 人生已再沒苦惱

#曾在這高高低低彎彎曲曲中跌倒 才驟覺開開心心簡簡單單已極好 最美麗仍然是愛 懐希望仍然是好 孩子心身健康常伴到老 重唱 

17#
發表於 12-7-7 08:10 |顯示全部帖子
Please view the following link as:
http://www.cfss.edu.hk/pdf/rollingappnotes.pdf

18#
發表於 12-7-7 08:16 |顯示全部帖子
回復 2005wingma 的帖子

the a-level result is posted in our school website and three students attained (3A2C), (3A), (3A)...... very good !

19#
發表於 12-7-13 16:59 |顯示全部帖子
昨天家長日,深深感受到老師們的熱誠和愛心,十分感謝老師們對小孩的教導和啓迪,小兒有很大的進步。今天在街上再次遇上班主任陳老師(只得我一個,在家長日見了三次,),她竟然和我在街上再談了半句鐘,再談培養小兒,對小兒的期望,選科和讀書心得等....她真是愛屋及烏,小兒雖不是千里馬,但伯樂真是伯樂啊,她真的有愛心和責任心.......遇到好老師,我真的好感動!衷心感謝!

20#
發表於 12-7-14 19:32 |顯示全部帖子
Maylmm,
同學是隨意分派到不同的社,有很多活動如水運會,陸運會,問答比賽以社為比賽單位.....
我校的老師和校長好溫情,對別人的孩子像自己的,所以得到孩子們的敬重.....您的孩子一定會遇到, 放心
‹ 上一主題|下一主題