發表於 10-12-5 23:34 |只看該作者

回覆 1# UNLeung 的文章

你可以到下列睇多d資料:

教育王國 » 升中派位 » How about 保良局顏保鈴書院?

還有什麼特別想知,請PM我。

42#
發表於 10-12-10 02:59 |只看該作者

NPL

Wan2010 ..... I want to know some more about NPL.  Please check PM.  Thanks.

43#
發表於 10-12-10 12:21 |只看該作者
I am also interested in 匯基書院 and 保良局羅顏寶鈴書院. Could someone tell me about the learning atmosphere?  I have studied the information on their websites.  Their facilitates are great but this is not my biggest concern.  Software is much more important to my kids.  Most of their teachers are hong kong people with only a few native english teachers.    Could parent whose kid is currently student in either of the above school give me their comments on teachers in these schools.  Are they caring?  Is the schoo principal a caring person?  Do they have good teamwork?  How do they handle kids with marginal learning difficulties?  What happen to students who breaks the school rules?  Also, I am very much concern with the liberal studies subject.  It is a very challenging subject to both teachers and students.  It is a subject which requires a lot of thinking, analysis and interpretation.  Both students and teachers have to be able to communicate their thoughts and ideas freely in order to be successful.  I would like to know if the students in these two schools have good command of english to be able to study this subject using english.  I would also like to find out if the teachers are well qualified not only to teach the subject knowledge, but to inspire the kids....  I know those are tough questions, but  I would appreciate if someone can shed some light on these matters.

44#
發表於 10-12-10 14:29 |只看該作者

回復 2# MsSleepy 的帖子

Pls see my reply to your pm.

45#
發表於 10-12-16 12:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 wan2010 於 10-12-10 14:29 發表
Pls see my reply to your pm.

Please PM me the details, thanks.

46#
發表於 10-12-16 13:10 |只看該作者

回覆 1# meyonw 的文章

What info you want to know about NPL? Pls PM to me first and I will send you my reply. Thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題