用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any RCHK Year 1DF Class Parents?
發新帖
樓主: myjasmine
go

Any RCHK Year 1DF Class Parents? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-9 02:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 patshing 於 10-8-21 00:58 發表
My son is Ivan :)

hi patshing,  I am Jason's daddy.

Was your son in Boxhill last year? Sounds like you are the Ivan's parent whom I met at the orientation seminar.

2#
發表於 10-9-9 02:50 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# BALLNET 的文章

hi there, my son is in 1ZR.

Today is the first Full day for year 1 students, how are all your children coping with the new timetable. My son felt tired when he came home and had a nap before dinner time.

3#
發表於 10-9-10 04:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 41# patshing 的文章

Jason also likes going to the new school. This morning I brought him to school myself. He now knows the routine very well. One thing not so good about Jason is that he doesn't share with me what he did at school. By the way, I guess all parents got a brochure about the drama class from Acting Antics about 2 weeks ago. I enrolled Jason and I attended the first lesson with him, it is very well organized and it helps develop children's confidence, I strongly recommend this course to all RC year one parents.

4#
發表於 10-9-11 02:56 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 43# myjasmine 的文章

In regarding their drama course, they have a website in which you can obtain more info:

http://www.actingantics.com/

I think their rates are quite reasonable.

Right now there are just 5 students including my son. Well for such a good course, I would like more parents to know about it. This way they can keep the course running, it would be sad if they discontinue the course due to small number of students. Do hope more kids can join my son's class on Saturday morning.

[ 本帖最後由 BALLNET 於 10-9-11 03:05 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 10-9-14 03:12 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 46# erichkl 的文章

My boy Jason is also in 1ZR!! I learnt from your other posts that your daughter's name is Angela.

Hope to meet you in person one day at the school activities.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖