搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖若望英文書院 現在真正就讀SJC K3家長請進
發新帖
查看: 2579|回覆: 9
go

現在真正就讀SJC K3家長請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-31 16:40 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
This topic only for those real/current SJC K3 parents. Please DO NOT discuss any personal opinions (like/dislike) about the school here.

I am happy that K3 has no nap time. My daughter has adopt to the new time schedule very well. Her teacher let those sleepy kids take 1/2 hours rest on their table after lunch. For the rest of the class they will read story books quietly during that time.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-8-31 23:52 |只看該作者
我都系咁話,之前仲一早同MISS講左我個女女唔訓慣午睡,我想比佢自已睇書或者畫畫。點知而家唔使煩,仲有同學仔陪添!
Koala255 ,你小朋友讀邊個班呀?我個女讀LADYBIRD,佢MS系新來架!好多謝你,開個空間比我地透下氣,又可以交流下仔女經!好難得,有好似你咁真嘅家長出來講啲正常野!終於唔使好似入“老人院”氹公公婆婆咁,成日重重復復講呢講去都系果啲野,仲要點解釋佢地都唔明!
阿女叫我地做:爸BB同媽媽C!

3#
發表於 10-9-1 09:34 |只看該作者
My daughter is in Flower class, her teacher is also new, so far the class teacher Ms Tsang can handle her students very well. Ms Tsang even call me on Saturday to follow up issues.

My daughter often refuse to complete her homework at home, I called Ms Tsang for help one day morning. She get back to me within few minute. She told me that, if students didnot complete their homework at home will not be allowed to play in the playground until they finished their homework. This method is very effective, students will finish their homeworks within minutes.

4#
發表於 10-9-2 01:31 |只看該作者
咦!唔知點解我唔見我個女有功課帶返屋企做嘅?真系好似無蔔!
等我聽日下老師先!唔該晒!
阿女叫我地做:爸BB同媽媽C!

5#
發表於 10-9-2 10:23 |只看該作者
你地好! 我囡係讀K2..唔知佢係唔係学校做哂功課先番屋企..

雖然我個囡有午睡時間, 番到屋企都謝晒..想再瞓...更係唔好! 夜晚瞓唔到架嘛!

想問吓你哋D lunch box, 食物係唔係已经切細片方便小朋友食?

擒日早放工特登同爸爸接囡囡放學, 校車安排ok 喎...impressive. 副校長都走黎走去好緊張.. not only count on the driver and 保母.

大家「真家長」開學了..有冇咩分享?

6#
發表於 10-9-2 10:40 |只看該作者
Hello everyone.

Venuscc's daughter also in Ladybird!  My son also!  Nice to meet you.

I think the school has improved alot.  The teacher called me every week and update on my son's progress.

Maybe my son did not complete his homework at school, so everyday there is homework to do.  The food for lunch has improved, he always tell me which menu he ate each day.  E.g. menu A or B or C...   and whether the food is yummy or not. Very funny.

7#
發表於 10-9-2 15:13 |只看該作者
My daughter called me every day after school in the first two weeks. She just want to report to me which meal she had on that day and whether it's yummy or not. Haha, I choose 6 out of 8 right meal for her. I did a good job.

8#
發表於 10-12-13 10:39 |只看該作者
Hi, I am considering this school for my girl. is it a good school? how's the result for P1? Thanks alot.

9#
發表於 10-12-30 02:34 |只看該作者
Hi, my son is also studying in ladybird, nice to meet you !!

10#
發表於 12-2-22 22:15 |只看該作者
想問吓K2同K3的全日班係咪有唔同?
我唸緊幫呀仔報全日定半日.....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題