用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 金巴倫英文幼稚園 金巴倫英文小學暨幼稚園 <--- 呢間英文得唔得架 ...
發新帖
查看: 3801|回覆: 8
go

金巴倫英文小學暨幼稚園 <--- 呢間英文得唔得架 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-6 21:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
金巴倫英文小學暨幼稚園
http://www.stnicholas.edu.hk/main.htm
呢間英文得唔得架?  教小朋友品德方面又得唔得呢???
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-8 21:49 |只看該作者
PUSH UP....

3#
發表於 10-9-9 10:26 |只看該作者
ok good, 小朋友返學好開心

4#
發表於 10-10-4 21:12 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 10-10-5 11:39 |只看該作者
我小明友係SN讀緊K1, 你問英文得唔得, 真係好難答到你, 因為每個人既標準同要求都好唔同......... 不過我自己so far 都好滿意囉, 因為小朋友會返到屋企唱吓d 英文歌, phonics 歌, 學老師用英文講吓故事等, 睇得出佢好 enjoy 係呢間學校既生活.

而教小朋友品德方面都唔錯架, 要求小朋友要有禮貌, 守纪
律同自理能力, 老師都會細心留意到小朋友既問題, 作出教導同埋會話番比家長知, 等家長係家中配合.

原帖由 yellowriver01 於 10-9-6 09:24 PM 發表
金巴倫英文小學暨幼稚園
http://www.stnicholas.edu.hk/main.htm
呢間英文得唔得架?  教小朋友品德方面又得唔得呢???

6#
發表於 10-10-5 11:41 |只看該作者
佢地係用 longman 既書架, 你可以參考下 :
http://www.ilongman.com/index.php?section=300

原帖由 Pertra 於 10-10-4 09:12 PM 發表
Would you mind telling me the details of K1 book contents ?  I have applied this school for my son.

7#
發表於 10-10-8 01:37 |只看該作者
how about Mandarin? have Mandarin class every day?

how about Chinese? good or not?

Thank you!

8#
發表於 10-10-9 23:13 |只看該作者
My son was graduated in SN last year and he is now attending P1 in Kowloon Tong district. It might be good to share something with you all.

SN is quite a good school in different perspectives:  

1) My son was very happy in his 3 yrs KG life in SN. The teachers are kind and patient to kids. And I never heard that he didn't want to go to school.

2) The teachers know the strengths and weaknesses of my son well. They could tell us exactly on what's his problem so that we can fix this at home also.

3) The school fee is not expensive and misc. charges are really not that much.

4) About academic:

- English: The standard is pretty good as my son doesn't face any issue in handling his English lesson in P1.

- Mathematics: It's on average standard. It's definitely not worser than others KG, based on what I learnt.

- Chinese: As most primary school will use Putonghua to teach kids Chinese, starting from P1, unless the family's native language is Mandarin, otherwise, it will definitely need a bit time for the kids to adjust and get adapted to it. In short, this seems to be a generic issue rather than a particular issue for kids graduated from SN.

All in all, school provides part of the education to your kids only. As parents, we should understand our kids strengths & weaknesses, then find supplement training to further develop their strengths or improve their weaknesses. It's also necessary to set good examples at home, plus to communicate / cooperate with the school & teachers to brush up the kids.   

In fact, a very common, but very valid question -- i.e., What do you think about the role & responsibility between family and school in your kid's development and growth? -- is always asked by most of the good primary schools during their admission interviews.

Would like to take this chance in wishing all the SN teachers, parents and kids a very happy KG life.

9#
發表於 10-10-10 00:16 |只看該作者
Jasontsangmama,  Thanks very much for your sharing!!

原帖由 Jasontsangmama 於 10-10-9 23:13 發表
My son was graduated in SN last year and he is now attending P1 in Kowloon Tong district. It might be good to share something with you all.

SN is quite a good school in different perspectives:  

1) ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題