搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 有無 NStar 同學仔呀??
發新帖
查看: 6999|回覆: 10
go

有無 NStar 同學仔呀?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-13 23:25 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, my daughter is Wan Ching, nice to meet you all!
I think she is sitting at the same table with 喬喬, Yoki & Sophia,  and sitting in front of 竟希 (as I remember when I joined the first 2 days of school!).

My daughter told me last Friday that Ms Cheng asked to bring a red object AND a ball-shaped object.  I did pack the 2 things in the school bag, but she didn't give Ms Cheng today, I asked her to take it out and give teacher tomorrow!

2#
發表於 10-12-7 09:32 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, I'm the mommy of Wan Ching, we should meet each others last Friday!  
By the way, I want to ask for those who deliver your son/daughter to school by yourself, do you drive or take public transport?  Actually I want to deliver & pick up my daughter instead of school bus.  If you're driving, where do you park your car? If you're taking public transport, any bus/mini-bus can reach the school?  

Hope someone would give me some hints, thanks!

3#
發表於 10-12-15 09:06 |顯示全部帖子
Hello Sunee mama, thanks for your reply re the parking!
I always imagine that it very be very crowded outside the school and no parking will be available, what time u arrive school in the morning and after school? do you need to wait long for parking space? as I can only take my daughter by oneself only, no one can help me to take her to the school if I can't find parking lot.

But for Friday, I want to try as my husband is available!

4#
發表於 10-12-15 09:09 |顯示全部帖子
By the way, thanks Sunee for the Christmas Gift ar!

5#
發表於 11-2-23 10:41 |顯示全部帖子
Wan Ching is attending ballet and music classes, and recently enrolled into the Science Workshop via St Cat.  I'd like to search for drawing classes as her fine motor skill is not good, also want to search for english drama course, any good recommendations?

6#
發表於 11-2-24 10:04 |顯示全部帖子
Rio goes swimming even in winter? super! Which one you're joining? Is it good? I only plan to join swimming in summer.

How about drawing? Can you share the info too?

Thanks!!

7#
發表於 11-3-4 10:24 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks all for the info!

Rio mama, may I know the contact & cost for John Wing at Hollywood?  Thanks!

8#
發表於 11-3-10 16:01 |顯示全部帖子
thanks a lot Rio Mama!

9#
發表於 11-3-22 00:34 |顯示全部帖子

I'll go with Wan Ching this Thur, hope we can have chance to chat together!
Btw, as introduced by Rio mama, Wan Ching has joined Johnwing art class today and met 喬喬 (Pang Jing Qiu) there!

10#
發表於 11-6-28 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
hihi,
Birthday party is coming this Thur.  I think quite a lot of kids in N Star are born in Jul.  Are you going to bring birthday cake? Would it be terrible if everyone bring their own cake??

11#
發表於 11-6-29 08:54 |顯示全部帖子
I've asked Ms Cheng, I'm the 3rd one to request bringing a cake!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題