搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 DBS真係好煩!
發新帖
查看: 19740|回覆: 4
go

DBS真係好煩! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-10 18:03 |顯示全部帖子
yes ar.  Very confusing.  Really don't know the requirement as not mentioned in its website.

If parents don't read baby-kingdom nor attending the seminar, just based on its website, really don't know there is restriction of 10 pages for all documents except application form.

But fine that only 5% mark will be counted for school reports, awards and certificates

The most important is interview performance as 1st interview 30% and 2nd interview 55% mark.  The remaining 10% is for connection.

2#
發表於 10-9-11 23:58 |顯示全部帖子
as some people told, it seems that there are two version of requirement of 10 pages as mentioned in their seminars.  pls correct if below information is wrong.

In Seminar 1: Only 10 pages including K1 & K2 reports, ID, birth certificate...all documents.  If over 10 pages, marks will be deducted

In Seminar 2: as some kindergartens have a lot of pages for K1 & K2 reports, additional 1-2 pages is allowed, on top of 10 pages.

In its school website, it does not mention any requirement of 10 pages that include K1 & K2 School rports, ID..& other documents.  

In my case, as K1 & K2 reports (4 seminster) has total 24 pages.  It is somehow difficult for me to fullfil its requirement of 10 pages.

When I called the office of the school, the lady is strict to answer that all K1 & K2 reports MUST be included, but can do the minimization, however, should also been read.  For ID & birth certificate, it is NOT allowed to minimize.

It come out the feeling that it is unclear and strict regarding its requirement.

[ 本帖最後由 bbAvalon 於 10-9-12 00:05 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 10-9-12 10:30 |顯示全部帖子
Thank your for your suggestion too.  Finally, I only submitted the 2nd seminster of K1 & K2 Report.  Squeeze 12 pages school reports into 4 pages.  Actually, school report become small but still can seen if put effort to see.   One page for Birt. cert. as said not allow to minimize per advice by school lady. One page for all IDs.  4 pages for additional own documents.

They have no question to school report if it is too small.

原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-12 00:37 發表
Thank you for sharing the details.  I didn't know the inconsistency between the 2 seminars, even though the school had stressed several times that they were identical.  If I had known that before, it  ...

4#
發表於 10-9-12 10:40 |顯示全部帖子
As I have called the school whether it is fine to submit 2-3 additional pages as my schhool reports are too much that will over 10 pages requirement.  The lady is strictly said that they will not accept if over 10 pages.   

As I can't wait to submit the reports on Monday & tuesday as we need to work.  I have squeeze the school reports for submission on sat.  Moreover, I really not sure whether they will deduct the mark if over 10 pages.  As they may test the parents whether they have attended their talk on 4/9.  If they have attended, they should know the rule of 10 pages requirement.  Perhaps I have thought too much.

Anyway it is good to hear that they accept your documents that even over 20 pages.  At least don't require the parents to go again on monday to submit documents within 10 pages.

原帖由 yypapa 於 10-9-12 02:27 發表
angelhair,

I attended the first session and had the same understanding as you do.  Sticking on this belief, I submitted today 2 pages of b-certificate + ID,  12 pages of K1+K2 report card and 10 page ...

5#
發表於 10-9-13 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
Agree, and thanks for your sharing.  Having more information can let the parents to judge when those parents not yet submit the application form.

原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-13 09:39 發表
我已經交左表,其實o係呢度"豬up"都係想將所知所想同其他家長分享,等佢地自己決定點樣處理。

撇開校方發放消息的方法和內容有疏漏同唔一致唔講,其實講到尾只係佔5分,係咪值得花大多周章去諗實在見仁見智。

我係個比較講 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題