DBS真係好煩! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-14 17:52 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-14 14:48 發表
聽講佢地今年第一次咁樣限頁數,如果一早o係網頁或申請需知講清楚,就唔駛家長咁頭痕。

你講o既係有d名校已經採用o既篇幅限制,不過男拔係名校,佢地想點家長都無得坳。

thomasha,

I really don't know what to say.

It has already been 6 pages and you're still rambling on and on and on. DBS must have really really hurt your feelings.

Let's look at the facts:
  • Your wife doesn't like the school.
  • You rate the school as your last choice.
  • You think the school did a lousy job with their G1 intake.
  • You think the school is unfair to applicants who attend different introduction sessions.
And YET you are still considering to put your precious child through this school for 12 years?

This totally baffles me.

If I were you, I would definitely vote with my feet and send my child anywhere BUT here.

[ 本帖最後由 nofrills 於 10-9-14 21:20 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 10-9-14 19:59 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-9-14 19:25 發表
BTW, thank you for trying to sum up what I have in mind.  While they are not particularly accurate, I do thank you for reading through all the messages in these 6 pages to write this nice summary.

If you find this thread offensive to you, please feel free to lodge a complaint to Geni or the webmaster.  I would be happy to receive his/her comments on it and I will abide by his/her decision whether it should be removed.  It would be more effective than asking me not to ramble on any more.

You are most welcomed.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not the least bit offended by your posts.

Sometimes, honest opinions from an outsider may help people to see the way when they fell into "love-hate-love-hate" cycles.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題