搜索
教育王國 討論區 中學交流 港大同學會書院(HKUGAC)交流區
發新帖
樓主: hkugac
go

港大同學會書院(HKUGAC)交流區   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-31 11:56 |顯示全部帖子
What did you mention is not a common phenomemon in DSS but also in government or subsidized school whether they are famous or not. I am so suprised if you do have lots of grievances about HKUGA college, why didn't you let your child study other schools and choose HKUGA college?
原帖由 UNLeung 於 10-12-8 09:19 發表
As far as I know, most senior form students behave pretty much the same as the students in most other DSS.  They are mostly from middle or upper class families and some are very well behaved, well man ...

2#
發表於 11-6-30 12:48 |顯示全部帖子

回復 5# Kennymum718 的帖子

Kennymun718

I donot know what is the real purpose of you to spread rumor about HKUGAC. The vice-principal was not fired but resigned on his own accord and by invitation of the former principal of HKUGAC( now the supervisor) to join another DSS school大埔羅定邦中學in Tai Po. So far only three teachers will resign including one had already submitted the resignation a year for joining the Singapore International School and the other two teachers will join the DSS school in Tai Po. The principal Dennis Chan also resigned on his own accord for serving a christian school in Tin Shul Wai. The management of the school and the students have much faith and confidence for the smooth transition of the operation of the school with the strong support from the parents and IMC. On the other hand, I also discovered that you are also spreading rumor against 大埔羅定邦中學
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2172698&extra=&page=1
‹ 上一主題|下一主題