用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Activities for international school student???
發新帖
查看: 1502|回覆: 4
go

Activities for international school student??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-17 23:49 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,

For improving the Englsih skill, I would like to let my 4 yrs old enroll some activities conducted in English, for instance swimming, tennis...

Just wondering what kind of activities does a international school student take???

Pls advice.

Many thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-18 00:39 |只看該作者
i will not choose sports for improving english purpose for a 4 yr. old kid.instead, english deficiency will be an obstacle for the 4 yrs old kid enjoying sports.

3#
發表於 10-9-23 19:05 |只看該作者
my girl used to play field hockey, it's quite a popular sport among IS students
there are some mini hockey clubs for young kids like the hk football club, but i think your kid has to be at least 6 yrs old to join.

4#
發表於 10-9-25 08:08 |只看該作者
Sports wont be a good choice if it is merely taken for improving yr child's English.  People say cooking is the best for language development because it involves lots of names/terms, actions and procedures etc.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 10-9-25 15:47 |只看該作者
Many parents thought that it is so convenient (and cost effective) to enrol a child in an English speaking sports class. I am sorry to say, these parents are not only wasting their own time, but also the time of other kids in the class.
If you want your kid to learn English, find an English class designed for the purpose, or even better a private tutor.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題