教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Enopi Math and Math Monkey
發新帖
查看: 10499|回覆: 0
go

Enopi Math and Math Monkey [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-30 01:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 tws2010 於 10-9-23 13:58 發表
My kid is currently in P.1.  I appreciate if you could advise which one of the subject is better.  Kindly also advise the closest centres nearby Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon Tong or Mongkok

Many thanks for  ...

my girl goes to maths monkey for 1.5 years. she is P.2 now. monkey's syllabus cover all what will teach in traditional schools. they also have critical thinking section, 1 page everytime. they are much diffcult than enopi because my girl also learn enopi before. i go there because:
1. maths at my girl's school are teach in english. monkey teach in english.
2.since the maths teacher at school is very harsh, my girl don't like maths. the teachers in monkey will play maths games with her after each lesson. she likes maths now. i specically like one of the teachers there. she can speak in fluent english with foreign accent.
3. the teachers speak in english, they ask the students to speak english. so, my girl can learn maths and english there.

but, sometimes i want to give up because:
1. their is only 1 center in kowloon side, to save time for homework and reading , we go by taxi. it cost me more.
2.they don't teach the multiplical table. they use an international school's method to teach.
3. 印度 maths only teach in P3 and above. my girl is P2 now. so, she has to wait for a year.
4. i don't like their t-shirt. so, my girl doesn't their t-shirt.
5.if you ask for leave, the deferred lesson you get is 30mins only, and there are no games to play, just teaching.

my girl really study there. she learn in wednesday. this is not an advertisement. i write this because i want to tell others that maths monkey also have critical thinking in their homework.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題