用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Stafford and 金巴倫 同一個早上 interview? 可唔可以就 ...
發新帖
查看: 1592|回覆: 1
go

Stafford and 金巴倫 同一個早上 interview? 可唔可以就到時間呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-11 08:56 |顯示全部帖子
last year my girl had 2 interviews at the same time, Stafford and kentville, I got the no. ticket from Stafford 1st and told the staff would be back a bit later. than I went to kentville, finished the interview and got back to Stafford. Staff in Stafford are very considering, so just tell them and and they will arrange for you.

my girl is studying at Stafford now, it's a good school, teachers are nice and helpful, syllabus is varied and rich for all Chinese, English and Mandarin . And I think the pace for teaching and the contents are just right for students. I have already seen a great improvement for my daughter after 2 months of school life.

2#
發表於 10-10-18 10:11 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 winbun 於 10-10-17 15:30 發表
How about stafford? How long will it take? I will have interview in stafford first, just afraid I can't arrive SN on time

I suggest at least 2 adults go with your child on that day, becoz one of them need to attend the talk from Stafford.

Last year I had interveiws from Stafford 10:00 am and Kentville 10:30. I arrived at 10:00 and there were already lots of parents queuing up there. I ask my hubby to attend the talk and must leave the talk at 10:20 even if it was not finished yet. then he went to Kentville and saw how was the situation there.

Queue time from Stafford was long and after getting the no. ticket, you have to wait for interview(totally more than 45 mins as i remember). After I got the no. ticket, my hubby called me and said my BB had to be at Kentville for inteview immediately, so I told one of the staff from Stafford that I needed to leave for a while and would be back for interveiw, the staff was nice and said would hold my case until I got back.

Afterward I took a taxi to Kentville, finished the interveiw then got back to Stafford.

The whole process was rush and tiring, If you want to finish Stafford interview sooner,make sure U reach Stafford earlier to queue up in order to get previous no. ticket.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題