go

值得讀嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-18 13:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-21 01:59 |只看該作者
My babies studying the PN class from Oct 5, Up until now,she is still crying when go to school.  And I ask her do you like to go to school? She also said "NO", however, after the went to the school one week, she start to create some sentances by herself, and sing some new songs that I never teach her.  Therefore, I believe they really can learn something from the school.  

For the English side, I believe they did ok.  But for the Chinese, I really don't know,because she seldom to speak Cantonese. She doesn't like...

However, if you select this school, you may expact will have relatively big pressure from outside, because too much bad comments about the school mangement, and the unreasonable fees from the school.  That is not all fault, sometimes even they promise you something,but finally may not really the same.  As I remember before I register the school, I asked the teacher (主任) my baby now in the Int'l class, will next year also can go into Int'l class, she told me, yes, 100% can go into the Int'l class because we are studying Int'l PN, however, yesterday, I went to the seminar and found out that is not really true, they still need to select out of current students.  Only can promise 100% to promote N1. How upsat to hear about that....

3#
發表於 10-10-21 12:01 |只看該作者
I cannot attend seminar as I need OT. What is it talking about ?

\

原帖由 meimei223 於 10-10-21 01:59 發表
My babies studying the PN class from Oct 5, Up until now,she is still crying when go to school.  And I ask her do you like to go to school? She also said "NO", however, after the went to the school on ...

4#
發表於 10-10-21 17:42 |只看該作者
Unless you have no other choice, please don't study in York.

I don't think the primary school will choose candidate from York.

5#
發表於 10-10-21 18:30 |只看該作者
你好!請問何出此言呢?願聞其詳!

原帖由 TungTung_daddy 於 10-10-21 17:42 發表

[ 本帖最後由 Straysheep 於 10-10-21 22:39 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 10-10-21 18:35 |只看該作者
係呢我都想知你是什麼意思!

7#
發表於 10-10-21 23:00 |只看該作者

8#
發表於 10-10-21 23:56 |只看該作者
Please can you elaborate???

9#
發表於 10-10-25 18:38 |只看該作者

10#
發表於 10-10-28 01:14 |只看該作者
原帖由 Pertra 於 10-10-25 18:38 發表
Hello, meimei223,

1) When will they usually issue the report of your kid 's performance ? I haven't receive any report yet,only handbook everyweek that simply describe my child.  But the school do give us a activities schedule every month, that have Major weekly topic, vocabulary (e.g. 1st week,brother,sister,baby), sentence (This is my....),comparatives(big/little,tall/short),Verbs(come to school,come home,to drive,to drink),color & shape (Yellow square), Sounds & shapes(Cc), No. counting (1,2),that is the 1st week schedule.

2) Any parent-school function or activities ? Today just have a PN class Halloween function,that was great,so happy and many teachers attended and more then 4 NET teachers playing together with some games, catwalk shows, Tricks or treat... for me it is unexpacted good.  Also, parents can take pictures,movies without any problems.

3) Do your kid learn phonics evey day ? They have 30min. Mandarine, 45min Net teachers, I think they have as I asked before the teacher.

4) How about the hom ...

PN class don't have homework at all.

I am also fighting to myself, really want to give up this school? The words of month are too bad to this school.  But my babies really learnt alot and happy now,very talkative less then 1 month school life, if really that bad,my babies (twins) should shown me. The school is big and new if I con't to study (K1)....that is difficult for me, I really want my babies can have good english enviroment,if other school that is not private are difficult to provided. Other schools are difficult to compete because my babies are Oct small bb.   Therefore, I think if not too much choice,York is a good choice for bb learning,but not sure the P1 distribution result.

11#
發表於 10-10-28 15:54 |只看該作者

12#
發表於 10-10-30 00:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 Pertra 於 10-10-28 15:54 發表
meimei223,

Thanks for your replied. Wor, it is so lovely to have a twin kids. Thank you, I feel happy (when they do somethings to suprise me)and angry (when they are not willing to eat and wasting the time on it) everyday.  Haha,but I really thanks God to give me these two babies.

Do you know that which class will be in the old campus ?  K2 & K3 students ?  I think will be in the new campus,since the old campus is a bit small compare with the new campus.

One more questions, do you think t ...

The class teacher ususally call us at night time around 9 to 10pm, she is willing to answer the qustions.  The Net teacher never call us,but when I ask her about my children,she is energetic to reply and keep talking until you feel satisfy.  So far, ok, may babies are relatively weak and small,but up until now,they are still safe, at the beginning, i am so worry about them to have any accident happen.  Because they even cannot walk strongly,still always falling down.  The teachers are not bad in my eyes, at least better than many school their teachers seldom to smile and look very serious.  

You want to study in York? Any other offer you have on hand?

13#
發表於 10-10-30 11:46 |只看該作者

14#
發表於 10-11-1 08:35 |只看該作者
Hi, Pertra , That is true, I also worry about the Fees in the future, peple said they need to pay the fund for school. I need to pay two times, even worse....hahah....  Anyway, don't think too much, after many interview and see which one is the best for your child.  Any other school you applied or going to apply? Hope will not see you in York, haha, means you or me can have even better offers,cheers....

原帖由 Pertra 於 10-10-30 11:46 發表
I went to the school for registration ( paid for HK$660)  on yesterday afternoon. The Net teachers (male) were dressed up. They were really funny.

I will consider whether my son should stay in the c ...

15#
發表於 10-11-2 21:47 |只看該作者

通常呢d人講完都5會負責任...我朋友個女今年interview小一,女拔有得second in,雖然5知最近得5得,但佢係讀york的!

16#
發表於 10-11-3 19:02 |只看該作者
Yes, anybody who are not studying in York, Please don't always say somthing bad to the school, it is too stress for those people in York, Mothers, children, teachers ... that is not fair for them.  Unless you have any more solid evidance.

17#
發表於 10-11-3 22:02 |只看該作者
Agree with you meimei223!!!

原帖由 meimei223 於 10-11-3 19:02 發表
Yes, anybody who are not studying in York, Please don't always say somthing bad to the school, it is too stress for those people in York, Mothers, children, teachers ... that is not fair for them.  Un ...

18#
發表於 10-11-5 22:36 |只看該作者

回覆 15# mokstick 的文章

完全同意, 我個仔係YORK畢業, 依家讀緊SPCCPS, YORK是一間多元化的好學校

19#
發表於 10-11-8 13:33 |只看該作者
about calling from teacher, my daughter's class teacher called me when necessary, sometimes as frequent as once a week. Normally she called when this happen:
1) my daughter was moody or crying at school , the class teacher called and informed me, also asked me why for better communication.

2) when my daughter got hurt at home and the teacher discovered, she would call and ask.

3) when my daughter was naughty at school, she would call and explain how she taught my girl and asked for my cooperation to act the same.... etc....

therefore, I am satisfied with the caring of teacher.
原帖由 Pertra 於 10-10-28 15:54 發表
meimei223,

Thanks for your replied. Wor, it is so lovely to have a twin kids.

Do you know that which class will be in the old campus ?  K2 & K3 students ?

One more questions, do you think t ...

20#
發表於 10-11-8 13:36 |只看該作者
my daughter's class teacher normally called at 12:20 when finished school for morning session.

each time when I picked up my girl at school by myself (coz' normally she took school bus), the class teacher is very willing to share what's happening at school about my daughter.

原帖由 meimei223 於 10-10-30 00:21 發表

The class teacher ususally call us at night time around 9 to 10pm, she is willing to answer the qustions.  The Net teacher never call us,but when I ask her about my children,she is energetic to reply ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖