用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 中心幼稚園秋季旅行-請問大家係坐幾號車及幾號燒烤爐呀? ...
發新帖
查看: 2669|回覆: 2
go

中心幼稚園秋季旅行-請問大家係坐幾號車及幾號燒烤爐呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-27 21:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hi hoyinghar,

We are the same ar. same bus and same fireplace.  Probably we are the same class ma...

We also pay the $660 reservation fee ar..(secure a seat first!!)

BTW, is your daughter 's surname "Fung"?Because my daughter always telling her classmates's name.

2#
發表於 10-10-28 20:05 |顯示全部帖子
Hi !  My daughter's name is Yeung Hoi Ching ar..

Seems some of the classmates are attending K1 interview ar !  How is their performance? ... We will have the first one on 7/11 (sun) at KV... very excited!!  Hope she will talk in front of the stranger!!

See all mami on satuarday!!
(BTW, I will wear the winter PE uniform for my daughter coz it is too cold to wear the summer one.)

原帖由 hoyinghar 於 10-10-28 11:11 發表
hi hi, nice to meet you ar^^

Yes ar, my daughter's surname is 'Fung' ar ...and your daughter's surname is 'Wong' ma?? she also always tell me her freinds in kingdergarten...haha

3#
發表於 10-10-29 19:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, I also applied for SC ar.. lucky that the time will not clash with KV (7/11).  SC interview will take on 8/11 am, so have to skip from school on that day.

Besides KV & SC, I also applied for PC, MS, Alliance, Soka.  Later will apply SRL and GH, then no more.  Seems very crazy for the parent's nowaday (like me) .

For mami apply for PC, any interest to go together on 17Nov (Wed)?   I will take holiday that day to hand in the form in person.

For tommorrow, I am thinking what kind of food can the kid eat.  Bcoz my girl is not good at chewing hard food (actually eat very slow).. maybe need to buy some bread, cake etc...

Oh... need to sleep early today & see you all tommorrow.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖