用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖士提反書院附屬小學 四大天王: 東男拔, 西女拔, 南聖小, 北保羅 ...
發新帖
查看: 51137|回覆: 2
go

四大天王: 東男拔, 西女拔, 南聖小, 北保羅 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-29 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
Do you know how many people applied this year? Close to 2000? How many do they accept at the end? How many will they call for 2nd interview? Have they started calling already???

2#
發表於 10-10-31 01:34 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks. Do you know if they will call in batches, or like SPCCPS, call only for a few days and if you don't get called, it's no chance?
Can someone from BK share whether they get called??

原帖由 PhdJessiema 於 10-10-30 00:43 發表
Unexpectely, this year of applicants score unexpected hugh numbers. Finally they only accept 99 students, normally half boys and half girls.

I heard that there should be around 300 kids placing for  ...

3#
發表於 10-11-3 23:16 |顯示全部帖子
I agree with wootaitai. In general, local schools' students have to work harder....not only those 3 schools mentioned here. I have friends' kids in Sacred Heart, St. Joseph and LS, they all study really hard.
I personally know friends from SPCCPS, DGS and DBS. It's no doubt that there is heavy workload, but the kids there are all happy and love their schools. They are also given opportunities and explore different areas.
I agree also that SSCPS is a great school and it's a good balance between traditional local schools and international school. I really like the campus and the use of Mandarin and English as teaching medium.
Every school has its good points and weak points. It's just depends on your kid's character. I know a kid studying in SSCPS and he loves playing sports. He plays basketball, tennis and track and fields. He said because the workload is not that heavy, he can have more time to practice. So it's a suitable school for him. I don't doubt the fact that when it comes to applying for P1, all those 4 schools mentioned here are top choices.  

原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-11-3 23:05 發表
tough school work just applies to Traditional local schools in general

EG.

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2248207&extra=page%3D1

But I tend to believe that the point about good sc ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題