搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Rosaryhill PN Interview
查看: 4846|回覆: 32
go

Rosaryhill PN Interview [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 10-11-11 13:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有冇舊年 in 過既家長可以分享下? 我阿b 係細 b, 今次第一次 interview (都係媽媽既第一次), 請問有邊度要注意? 通常係咪都係媽媽同bb 一齊入去? (我驚我會緊張, 所以有諗過叫 daddy 入去)..

謝謝.
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-11-12 12:24 |只看該作者
我囡囡08年in時, 父母都可以一齊入, 記得會考佢配對, 看她玩玩具時的表現...

3#
發表於 10-11-13 01:01 |只看該作者
我地上年 in.. 流程好好...

首先安排小朋友係 music room 熱身...跟著有老師同佢地唱遊 , 應該係睇反應..之後再安排入 interview room 一張大檯..有3個老師....有3 pair 小朋友入..只可一個家長入....

檯上有好幾樣玩具...個小朋友玩邊樣..老師跟著問佢野...
我女揀左生果 / lego / 公仔 (問5官).....跟住有一個老師同佢地唱 head & shoulder..要跟動作...跟住有架車俾你拉去另一個老師到...之後有俾小禮物...要講 thank you....

順帶一提....此校..課程好有系統..同家長溝通好好..你會知佢學左咩..教左D咩 (係本手冊有寫) ...老師好有愛心..行政好順暢...環境好.....

我地最後因為有照顧細仔...要揀一間係屋企附近既 kg ...到依家都仲有D唔捨得....

4#
發表於 10-11-17 13:47 |只看該作者

回覆 1# LPN 的文章

Hope your baby had good performance last sat. On the same day, we also interviewed MingWei, both husband and I think Rosaryhill is much better. Hope they will accept my son.

5#
發表於 10-11-17 22:17 |只看該作者
my baby is dec B, she cannot do anything in the interview - must fail! but i quite like the school- environment is very good but travel is difficult.

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 10-11-17 22:50 |只看該作者
My baby just performed as expected. Guess no chance. Anyway, that's a very good experience for both of us..

7#
發表於 10-11-18 15:20 |只看該作者

回覆 6# LPN 的文章

My son also born in Sept 09. He cannot say anything and cannot walk. I like the putonghua music class, the teacher is very good. Rosaryhill is far for me too, i live in taikoo shing. I checked their schoolbus, taikoo shing is the last stop when coming back home. I think it takes around 45 minutes or more.

8#
發表於 10-11-18 19:47 |只看該作者
我孖b又係dec 09, 冇野做到,大b仲勁扭計添,唉!

9#
發表於 10-11-18 22:50 |只看該作者
我亞b直頭老師有老師講, 佢有佢落地玩後面d玩具.激屎:;pppp:

10#
發表於 10-11-19 18:48 |只看該作者

回覆 9# 無情者 的文章

same

11#
發表於 10-11-21 01:05 |只看該作者
my girl also went to the interview.  i actually was not very happy with the arrangement that day.  it was way too crowded!  i think if they got so many applicants, perhaps they should arrange more rounds instead of squishing so many parents and kids into each time slot.  The classroom we went into had 6 parent-child pairs.  The teacher who did all the talking just spent time with one or two kids.  she totally ignored my child.  When she gave out instructions, she didn't get the kids' attention first.  My kid didn't listen to her as she didn't know she should be listening since the teacher was standing behind one other child instead of standing in the middle facing everyone.  I repeated the instructions and she did just as told.  I had no idea if the teachers in the room noticed what she could do.  Then in one task, the Putonghua teacher came over and stood OVER my child.  She spoke very loudly and stood very close.  It was quite scary!  My child was stunned and kept looking at her.  She just grabbed whatever her hand touched on the desk.  Since she didn't even look at the things on the desk (too scared to move her eyes off the teacher), she got the wrong item, then the teacher spoke very loudly again right into her face! My girl was so scared that it took her a few trials to get what the teacher wanted.  I had no idea why the teacher had to speak like that.  Once the teacher backed off my girl tried to get off her chair and escape!  She did okay afterwards, except that she couldn't do the actions to the song (it was too fast anyway, a kid that young can't possibly touch the head then the toes the next second!).  She did say thank you very quietly but the NET didn't give her time.  He looked the away the moment he handed her the present.  My girl took it and then said thank you but the teacher didn't hear her. :(  
But then although I wasn't too happy with the arrangement that day, I know their curriculum and teaching is very good so I do want my girl to be accepted.  Do you think they will send out the acceptance/rejection letters before next Sat?  Can't wat!

12#
發表於 10-11-21 01:56 |只看該作者
果日真係好多人, interview 時要做果d指示又多又快.......其實都唔知d teacher 點判斷,
所以我覺得都好靠運氣

13#
發表於 10-11-21 09:17 |只看該作者
反而我覺得個日嘅安排都唔太混亂…可能我哋算係比較早個批…除咗報到個課室真係多人咗少少之外,其餘時間…例如响音樂室由普通話老師帶小朋友唱歌仔warm up吓都唔亂…

至於interview嘅時候,我哋組有7個小朋友,有3個老師在場,每個老師負責2-3個小朋友,企响啲小朋友前面,由其中一位老師負責host同俾instruction,雖然仔仔坐响側面,但都有老師take care佢同repeat host teacher 嘅instruction…所以,我唔太覺得我哋個組有小朋友會被忽視…

我先生當日响另一個班房同大仔in k1,情況都差不多…所以大致上我哋都好滿意學校當日嘅安排…

至於兩個仔仔嘅表演都好ok,但考呢啲競爭咁大嘅幼稚園,真係要好有luck,所以…我都唔會抱太大期望…

14#
發表於 10-11-22 16:39 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

15#
發表於 10-11-22 22:05 |只看該作者
雖然那天面試不大好,但唔知幾時會知道結果呢?好心急.....

16#
發表於 10-11-22 22:38 |只看該作者
我都覺得混亂,而且都係ignore我孖b,可能見佢地太細個啩(dec 09),有個外國老師都問我佢地幾大。

我果group有8個bb in,d玩具盤唔夠分,我其中一個b要同人地share一盤玩具,老師叫小朋友拎個橙時,另一個老師先响果盤fill多個橙,之後老師叫攞蘋果,老師就拎走果橙再fill蘋果,而我另一個b要背住老師坐,老師逐個b睇時,間中又冇睇我個b,但就同其他家長傾好耐。所以我對呢間學校既印象都唔係咁好。

17#
發表於 10-11-23 14:18 |只看該作者
The teachers know you are super small B and must get failed thats why they paid fewer attention on your B - I accept this - if I am the school teacher - maybe I will do the same also knowing that these small BB will not be able to perform the task required.
But the teacher seeing us is not bad - she aleady ask me to hands off and let the baby try to take the color cotton balls from one bowl to another - but she just couldn't. So they already give us chance! I feel the patience and smile from the teachers. So I do think this KG is not bad - but only that they do have requirement for babies they want to accept.
This waiting time in the auditorium is however quite messy I would say.

18#
發表於 10-11-23 22:22 |只看該作者
the teacher did say the results will be out this Sat.  but does that mean they're mailing the results out this Sat or we'll be getting them this Sat?  OH I'M SO ANXIOUS!!

19#
發表於 10-11-24 10:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 goofybaby 於 10-11-23 22:22 發表
the teacher did say the results will be out this Sat.  but does that mean they're mailing the results out this Sat or we'll be getting them this Sat?  OH I'M SO ANXIOUS!!

according to the teacher said, we should recieve the letter from them before this sat, Nov 27...if you still have not recieved the letter on Nov 27, you can phone to school and quote the application number for asking the result of your kid. hope this information helps you.

20#
發表於 10-11-24 11:16 |只看該作者

回覆 19# winisa 的文章

I see, thank you!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題