KTS 的優點 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-16 11:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問各家長講吓KTS 的優點,謝謝
   4    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-11-16 17:34 |只看該作者
kTS的優點有很多:
1. 優秀的校長且對教學有熱誠,真的關心學生。需知道一位優秀的校長對學校的發展是非常重要的。在選小一的過程中,我已見過各式各樣的校長了。KTS的楊校長是我認為最好的。只不過KTS沒有小一簡介會,由於其低調作風不容易被人發現其優点。

2. 暫時我所踫到的老師均有愛心。

3. 學校管理有系统。

4. 着重德育的發展。

5. 學科成績有目共賭。

6. 只鼓勵音體藝發展,但不強迫。

7. 小朋友上學都是開開心心的。

8. 功課量不多,但花時間思考,非常少量抄寫。

9. 學校環境優雅。

我非常滿意KTS,亦為KTS驕傲。

3#
發表於 10-11-16 19:10 |只看該作者
仲有,講笑禁講....學校俾小朋友既鼓勵同獎賞仲多過信用咭呀! 校長極力推行自信教育. 仲有如Jasontsangmama講, 學校對家長support足, 家校合作不斷.  仲有, 可送番學接放學(入埋課室同班主任傾下), 又可送lunch同小朋友見下面......仲有......

4#
發表於 10-11-16 20:16 |只看該作者
仲有........仲有.............無論你小朋友能力高或低,學校都不分彼此,量材而教,賞罰分明............

5#
發表於 10-11-17 01:49 |只看該作者
And ...

Although it's a private school located in Kowloon Tong plus most of the students should come from middle class families, you'll never find the kind of "noble" & "arrogant" feeling in the school -- i.e., everything comes so plain and natural. Teachers are so nice there and they treat kids in a pretty fair & caring manner.

The school also allows parents to participate and support on lots of the school activities. This can allow us (as parents) to understand more about school, and contribute in lots of the school policies executions.

One more thing -- Although the school / students are not acting very high profile in the community, the quality of the students and their academic standard is actually pretty good. I talked to some of my friends that they also have kids studying in those "good" schools in Kowloon Tong district. And I found that KTS students are actually quite competitive in acquiring academic knowledge when compared to the same grade students (my son is in P1 and therefore I mainly compare those P1 course content) from those other good schools.

One last good point, although this may not directly related to the school -- KTS parents are nice and helpful in general (and I hope you can also feel it from here). To me, this is something I treasure quite a lot.

Hope the info helps.

原帖由 oscarmama 於 10-11-16 20:16 發表
仲有........仲有.............無論你小朋友能力高或低,學校都不分彼此,量材而教,賞罰分明............

6#
發表於 10-11-17 08:24 |只看該作者
And....

The top of the most important point is.... you will never regret after you send your kids to this school, you CAN feel it after you make your decision.

I have another kid studying in another primary, KTS is so systematic that they always give you the quick response which make the parents feel comfortable and how to support your kids.  BTW, KTS really has not much homework, especially for the copying stuffs.  

Nice school environment, helpful and nice teachers, MANY NICE PARENTS, happy school life.... How can we miss this chance?

原帖由 Jasontsangmama 於 10-11-17 01:49 發表
And ...

Although it's a private school located in Kowloon Tong plus most of the students should come from middle class families, you'll never find the kind of "noble" & "arrogant" feeling in the sch ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題