搜索
教育王國 討論區 金巴倫英文幼稚園 有無2011年會讀K1 O既朋友仔呀?
發新帖
樓主: persist01
go

有無2011年會讀K1 O既朋友仔呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-10 14:35 |顯示全部帖子
Why can't your baby speak Cantonese?  Is English your mother tongue too?

2#
發表於 11-1-10 17:29 |顯示全部帖子
Seems you need to know more about the school before you put her in.  You still have time to choose.  SN is not an international school.  It provides good balance between english and Chinese programmes.  The Chinese is especially difficult starts from K2.  As I could see some children who speak English and putonghua only at home,  they sometimes have social difficulties among classmates as they couldnt even speak a single sentence of Cantonese.  Being how good in English didn't make them outstanding or confident at all.  Famous  kg like kv or sc  don't appreciate children who don't speak any Cantonese at all.

3#
發表於 11-6-8 20:12 |顯示全部帖子
Why don't you consult the school for more details?  You should make everything clear before you put your child in any school to avoid any misunderstanding.  There are three english teachers, Ms Puja, Ms Jorell and Ms Amy.  Most parents interpret NET as native english teacher, i.e. teacher with english as their mother tongue.  not someone with European nationality.  by the way will you accept a teacher from Hungary or Italy?  

I suggest you talk to the english teachers yourself and see if their english standard meets your expectation or not.  I believe the school will arrange this if you require.  

原帖由 c-wong 於 11-6-8 12:13 發表
i've asked a teacher during enrollment, and she told me only mathematics and english classes will be conducted in English! and from my observation, i cldn't see ANY NET (i interpreted NET = European,  ...

[ 本帖最後由 helenli 於 11-6-8 20:14 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖