搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 SPCC result
發新帖
查看: 29971|回覆: 5
go

SPCC result [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-20 13:14 |顯示全部帖子
I feel a bit down for 30 mins after learning that my kid is on "waiting", but then now feel better after readjusting my mood, as we have another good offer, we dont know the SPCC selection criteria, but not very surprised about the result. Any parents whose kids on waiting list can share their feelings please?

2#
發表於 10-11-20 13:40 |顯示全部帖子
Not surprised about the result because our interview just lasted for 10 mins, while many others' lasted for 20 to 30 mins, so I have a gut feeling that the we are not the "targetted" case

原帖由 12810 於 10-11-20 13:33 發表
No letter yet.  I am very very very nervous.  

Snow05 : Sorry to know that your child is on waiting list.  But why you mention that you are not surprise about the result ??

3#
發表於 10-11-20 22:16 |顯示全部帖子
Now I really believe in the theory that Ms Lee already had finalised the list before the second interview, based on what the parents said in this forum and my own experience. Some interviews lasted for almost 30 mins while Ms Lee mentioned everything ranging from curriculum to purchase of computers, for those already on the waiting list, the interviews last only 10 to 15 minutes and only very vague questions were asked. I believe that the purpose of the second interviews is to reconfirm the final list is ok (in case some parents appear very abnormal). So everything has been decided before the 2nd interview, that appears very true to me now

4#
發表於 10-11-21 09:11 |顯示全部帖子
any parents who got the offer but decided to give it up? if so, please please dont go to the registration next week so other people who need the place do not need to suffer the bad mood in the coming months, before you finally give it up in the summer, with your kindness

5#
發表於 10-11-21 13:54 |顯示全部帖子
ah, we are on the same boat, my kid also on waiting list, only the headmistress knows the priorities of the waiting list. May I know what other offers you kids have? good luck

原帖由 YoungKY 於 10-11-20 22:07 發表
Still very down after 10 hours receiving the waiting list letter.  
Anyone with no background, no famous kindergarten and non-professional (career) got in.  Just want to know more about my 死因!

6#
發表於 10-11-21 13:55 |顯示全部帖子
so will you go register next week? or give up the place at the very last minute in the summer? thanks
原帖由 fujitasze 於 10-11-21 13:47 發表
Becuase finally my wife insisted on bring her to interview to get some experience. But anyway, will give up the offer at last.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題