搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 金巴倫 vs Think (美孚) 邊間好D?
發新帖
查看: 4835|回覆: 0
go

金巴倫 vs Think (美孚) 邊間好D? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-20 23:32 |顯示全部帖子
As a THINK parent (LC branch), I can't feel that THINK is a commercial school. May be different people have different "definition" on "commercial" la ...

After paying all misc. fee and school fee, there's not much that we need to pay -- only a VCD of the xmas party shot by professional photographer (optional and you can video tape it yourself on that day) + a class and individual protrait photo taken by professional photographer (again, this is optional, you will get a print out of the class photo on your portfolio at the end)  + $10 for buying "flowers" during the CNY flower market and also $20 for "yum cha" in a chinese restaurant of an outing (only this year in k2).

Therefore, I sometimes don;t know what is considered as "commercial" actually. But of course, whether you think paying this amount of school fee is worthwhile or not is another matter. And this depends very much on what you expect from the school.

My son is in K2 now, when he was in N1, I did try to enrol him to some famous K1 in Kln Tong and also some through train schools. At the end, I chose to let him stay and uptill now, I've no regret :) I actually love its language ennvironment and the creative activities. At first, I was afraid that it would be too "free"  for kids but now I find out that they do train students' discipline, in which I think it is a good thing.

He loves going to school a lot and he loves his teachers alot too :)

Different people have different focus when choosing a school. Simply find a school that fits your needs and more importantly, your kids' characters. :)

原帖由 ho_yan2406 於 10-11-20 20:34 發表

可唔可以講下點商業法呀?想再了解多d~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題