樓主: ykha
go

(急)香港華仁 vs 救恩,應該怎取捨 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-11-23 19:01 |只看該作者
謝謝你的提點!
原帖由 traeh 於 10-11-23 17:08 發表
梗係睇教育局網站啦:
http://www.edb.gov.hk/FileManager/TC/Content_1579/faq_sspa0911(100901)chi(r).pdf

http://www.edb.gov.hk/FileManager/TC/Content_1579/leaflet-sspa%2009-11c(4paged).pdf

42#
發表於 10-11-23 19:02 |只看該作者
How?  I am a new user...
原帖由 PoorParent 於 10-11-23 17:06 發表
You may ask Thomasha in the other thread.

43#
發表於 10-11-23 20:26 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

44#
發表於 10-11-24 00:46 |只看該作者
Thanks I will contact him.

Getting nervous now...hope more parents will share...
原帖由 PoorParent 於 10-11-23 20:26 發表
The following thread:
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2255703&page=4#pid33379701

quote]原帖由 ykha 於 10-11-23 19:02 發表
How?  I  ...

45#
發表於 10-11-24 01:10 |只看該作者
原帖由 AthenaCheng 於 10-11-23 15:02 發表
小兒正在KYS讀P1,感覺不是太好!

請問可透露是邊方面唔好嗎?
我有打算讓細仔入讀KYS,若不方便的話,請你PM我.
謝謝

不好意思,佔用樓主版面

46#
發表於 10-11-24 01:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 ykha 於 10-11-23 17:01 發表
請問是哪方面差d (名氣除外)?

若比我揀,我亦會揀華仁.
1.名氣
2.接龍中學

47#
發表於 10-11-24 01:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 celialawrence 於 10-11-23 17:47 發表
我有兩三個朋友個仔讀緊KYK, 佢地都唔揀返KY, 因為佢地話學校成日要佢地捐呢樣捐果樣, 唔捐又驚俾人睇少, 好煩. 同埋階級觀念好犀利, 當然如果你地係高D階級既咁無所謂啦.
津小就少好多呢D情況, 大家都係公平入黎學 ...

KYS是基督教小學.
佢地會有些慈善活動希望小朋友及家長参與.如買奬券,耆老餅,現今進行的"善普施聖誔禮物行動"就會將籌集的禮物盒送往經歷過天災的四川及青海.
我不是教徒,但覺得這些活動好有教育意義.且全是自願参加的.其他很多幼稚園亦有同樣的慈善活動.
因為佢地話學校成日要佢地捐呢樣捐果樣, 唔捐又驚俾人睇少, 好煩. 同埋階級觀念好犀利, 當然如果你地係高D階級既咁無所謂啦.我沒有這種感覺,我覺得其幼稚園真係十分之好,老師有愛心.其幼稚園的小朋友都好有自信,樂觀,開朗.
我仍在找其小學的資料,希望有多些評語比我考参

[ 本帖最後由 Gogojuly 於 10-11-24 01:37 編輯 ]

48#
發表於 10-11-24 01:36 |只看該作者
如果是系我,一定華仁!
阿女叫我地做:爸BB同媽媽C!

49#
發表於 10-11-24 02:17 |只看該作者
為甚麼呢?
原帖由 venuscc 於 10-11-24 01:36 發表
如果是系我,一定華仁!

50#
發表於 10-11-24 04:56 |只看該作者
I understand it is tough to make your decision as I have a similar problem.
I really like Kau Yan and prepare to let my daugther to study in Kau Yan before Monday. However, i am too lucky to get a seat from a traditional famous school. I have 20 marks but not living in the same district. After spending all my efforts of those P1 interviews and profile preparations, I feel that it's funny to pick a school which requires no effort but just by luck. Also, my own memory of those boring primary and secondary time make me feel that Kau Yan should be a dream school for my kid. Checking with friends, most of them recommend me to pick the traditional famous school. I am so afraid to make a wrong decision. Therefore, i let my kid to pick. She picks the school with more "beautiful" campus and uniform - the traditional famous school. Her good choice helps me save a few thousands a month and makes me feel better if i make a wrong choice for her by myself. See if my sharing of this experience will help.    
原帖由 ykha 於 10-11-24 02:17 發表
為甚麼呢?

51#
發表於 10-11-24 09:22 |只看該作者
Thank you for your understanding and sharing.

The case is a little more difficult for me because WY does not let us tour around any part of the campus.  My son could only have my verbal description (may not be accurate as it was my vague impression 30+ years ago) as a reference.
原帖由 mozartmom 於 10-11-24 04:56 發表
I understand it is tough to make your decision as I have a similar problem.
I really like Kau Yan and prepare to let my daugther to study in Kau Yan before Monday. However, i am too lucky to get a se ...

52#
發表於 10-11-24 11:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 Gogojuly 於 10-11-24 01:31 發表

KYS是基督教小學.
佢地會有些慈善活動希望小朋友及家長参與.如買奬券,耆老餅,現今進行的"善普施聖誔禮物行動"就會將籌集的禮物盒送往經歷過天災的四川及青海.
我不是教徒,但覺得這些活動好有教育意義.且全是自願 ...

非常同意你的說法.
我囝現正就讀小一, 剛準備好一些禮物以響應"善普施聖誕禮物行動", 讓他能關愛別人, 明白"施比受有福"的道理及珍惜自己所有的...
亦有"食物銀行"可自由損出食物給有需要的小朋友, 今早他才帶了些"面食"回去呢...
昨天才完成了"赤腳行動", 讓他們親自感受冇鞋著的滋味, 我囝話個地下好硬同好凍喎...
這的確是一所非常有愛心的活動教學學校, 不能與傳統教學的比較, 因橙不同香蕉嘛...
但我對他們的校車服務就非常不滿...

醒目開學勳章

53#
發表於 10-11-24 11:28 |只看該作者
你試下帶小朋友去學校外圍行下,起碼有個idea。同埋你有無入舊生會?舊生會一般都會搞下同學校有關活動,話唔定有機會去睇下,同埋你會識多啲仔仔讀緊華仁嘅舊生,比多啲一手資訊你。不過好快要註冊,可能未必趕得切...

原帖由 ykha 於 10-11-24 09:22 發表
Thank you for your understanding and sharing.

The case is a little more difficult for me because WY does not let us tour around any part of the campus.  My son could only have my verbal description ( ...

54#
發表於 10-11-24 11:31 |只看該作者
因為佢地既校車係外判的, 無辦法

原帖由 carolchanym 於 10-11-24 11:23 發表

非常同意你的說法.
我囝現正就讀小一, 剛準備好一些禮物以響應"善普施聖誕禮物行動", 讓他能關愛別人, 明白"施比受有福"的道理及珍惜自己所有的...
亦有"食物銀行"可自由損出食物給有需要的小朋友, 今早他才帶了些 ...

55#
發表於 10-11-24 11:54 |只看該作者
其實華仁己經不復當年勇.....睇返近年成績就明, 都係以名氣"答"救... (以前 d 人成日將皇仁, 華仁, 英皇並提) ..... ..特別係佢地既小學部成績並不是想像中咁強, 中學亦不是收返70%小學都......最好打電話去學校了解多 d 資料.

56#
發表於 10-11-24 13:54 |只看該作者
我會揀華仁,因為有中學

57#
發表於 10-11-24 14:05 |只看該作者
同意,如果仍如當年勇,我就無需這麼頭痛,左思右想。

經過各位的分享和再詢問不同的朋友,我們已有初步結果,今晚會再開會商討作確認,明天執行。當然,如果期間還有其他具份量的意見,我們還是會考慮的。

謝謝各位!
原帖由 artroboy 於 10-11-24 11:54 發表
其實華仁己經不復當年勇.....睇返近年成績就明, 都係以名氣"答"救... (以前 d 人成日將皇仁, 華仁, 英皇並提) ..... ..特別係佢地既小學部成績並不是想像中咁強, 中學亦不是收返70%小學都......最好打電話去學校了解 ...

58#
發表於 10-11-24 14:16 |只看該作者
I have similar problem but I would choose a fee-paying school for my kid instead of a famous traditional school.
1. You are a discerning parent and your kids will succeed wherever they go. By accepting a fee-paying school, you are freeing up a valuable primary school place to someone else whose needs are greater than your kid. You are in fact creating more happiness in the world.
2. KYS is whole day, whereas WY is half-day. A big difference to me because I want my kids to enjoy a full-day experience.
3. KYS is co-educational, where WY is single sex. I think boys like girls, and  at the age of 5, I'd choose a co-educational primary school for my son.
4. Teachers tend to be exhausted for teaching morning and afternoon classes in aided schools. Fee-paying schools tend to pay their teachers better, who in turn tend to have more energy to give more attention to your kids.   
5. The fact that even as an old boy, you have hesitation about WY (and your friends all send their kids elsewhere) speaks for itself. Hong Kong's education is in a mess. You pay and you may have a greater say - because if you don't like the fee-paying school later on, you can always change or move or migrate.  
6. I assume your son likes KYS, and his personalities fit into the philosophy of that school. Many people envy you. Take responsibility and make the right choice.
Good luck.

59#
發表於 10-11-24 15:18 |只看該作者
WY's teachers in morning session will not teach in afternoon. Vice versa. Only principal and vice principal have to work whole day.

60#
發表於 10-11-24 15:23 |只看該作者
Thank you for sharing your views.  Some additions or supplements to the points you shared:
1. You are a discerning parent and your kids will succeed wherever they go. By accepting a fee-paying school, you are freeing up a valuable primary school place to someone else whose needs are greater than your kid. You are in fact creating more happiness in the world.
I am not sure whether releasing an aided place will create more happiness than releasing a fee-paying place.  I cannot measure the happiness of a middle-class family vs a modest family for fee-paying place and an aided place, respectively, released by me.
2. KYS is whole day, whereas WY is half-day. A big difference to me because I want my kids to enjoy a full-day experience.
Noted and understood.
3. KYS is co-educational, where WY is single sex. I think boys like girls, and  at the age of 5, I'd choose a co-educational primary school for my son.
Noted and understood.
4. Teachers tend to be exhausted for teaching morning and afternoon classes in aided schools. Fee-paying schools tend to pay their teachers better, who in turn tend to have more energy to give more attention to your kids.   
Based on my knowledge, WY's morning class teachers and afternoon class teachers are different , so the issue of tiredness for teaching all day does not exist.  The principal and vice-principal do have to attend to both sessions.
5. The fact that even as an old boy, you have hesitation about WY (and your friends all send their kids elsewhere) speaks for itself. Hong Kong's education is in a mess. You pay and you may have a greater say - because if you don't like the fee-paying school later on, you can always change or move or migrate.  
I should have mentioned that the brother of my friend (both are alumni of WY) sent his son to WY as well, though he had his son and himself baptised earlier to earn a secured place, meaning he was determined to go to WY.  I have concerns for WY as much as for KY as well, though on different issues.
6. I assume your son likes KYS, and his personalities fit into the philosophy of that school.
He likes KY because of his personal experience on the interview day, and he also likes WY because of my description and the fact that I graduated there (i.e. he has a "finished product" to observe).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖