搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Rosaryhill Vs Kau Yan
發新帖
查看: 2316|回覆: 17
go

Rosaryhill Vs Kau Yan [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-23 16:26 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Which one is better in terms of their kindergartens and primary schools?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-11-23 18:51 |只看該作者
My friend's daughter study in PN class in Roasryhill , she said the teacher is very good,very nice, she attended in october, but the teacher almost phoned her everyday at nite time and even on sunday, they have different kinds of communication with school, have communication books and handbook and teacher's mobile also
Besides, PN class already have many vocab learnt, have phonics in PN, they made a own vocab book both chinese and english to the baby, English standard is marvellous and everweek have 2 days Putonghua and 2 days English by net
Hope can HELP you

3#
發表於 10-11-24 00:52 |只看該作者
I don't know about Kau Yan.  Does its kinder students has priority to promote to its P1?  Kau Yan primariy is quite popular too.

About Rosaryhill, it's a very good school.  Admin is organized.  The school teacher is very good and often calls parents (even late at night).  She taught me how to deal with some behavior issues with my daughter.  Parents have the teacher's mobile, so if I really want to discuss with teacher about my daughter, I can do so.  Cirriculum very balance, 2 days English, 2 days Mandarin, 1 day Montessouri.  In my opinion, the class teacher is experienced and knows how to teach young kids.  NET teacher and mandarin teachers are very nice and know how to teach too. Staff are nice from teachers to admin staff to janitor.  The only drawback is it's secondary school is not as good as its kinder and primary schools.

4#
發表於 10-11-24 01:01 |只看該作者
kau yan is good in primary school.

5#
發表於 10-11-24 09:18 |只看該作者
Is the Rosaryhill primary a good school? If the secondary is not so good how about their chance of getting into other good schools after finishing their primary in Rosaryhill?

I really like the environment in Rosaryhill. And their teaching method in kinder seem well balance too.

6#
發表於 10-11-24 10:58 |只看該作者

Rosaryhill Vs Kau Yan

My son is studying in Rosaryhill PN now, and he's really happy in his school life. Every morning I send him to take the school bus, and he's always excited, and asks me to hurry up.
And I'm surprise with different school-made teaching aids that parents can study with the children at home. Those vocab and picture cards or books are pocket size that I can take out anytime even during travelling.
For P.1 allocation, I think you can simply go to their website to check their detailed chart which is straight forward and transparent than any comment of all.

7#
發表於 10-11-24 12:22 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

8#
發表於 10-11-24 12:53 |只看該作者
My daughter applied for N this year and I'm also waiting for the letter.  I myself am an alumni from Rosaryhill kindergarten and primary, and I loved every moment of it. Yes its secondary isn't as good as its primary, but from what I remember, quite a number of my friends who studied well in primary went to secondary nonetheless, and they were happy and confident students.  Some of them are now pilots, physiotherapists, and other professionals!  I myself went to Marymount for secondary and quite a few friends went there too.  I've got friends who went to st paul sec and st paul convent, and boys went to st jo, wah yan, etc. of course there were some who went to band 2 and band 3. it all depends on how well you do in primary.  but then that was a long time ago!  i hope rosaryhill is as good as it was, or even better now!

9#
發表於 10-11-24 13:00 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

10#
發表於 10-11-24 14:04 |只看該作者
My nephew also studying Rosaryhill and my brother also said his son learnt much from school and he is happy.  I'm also waiting for the letter.  Hope can get it soon! (But I have low expection of being accepted because my girl was not well behave during the interview)
Let's share the result when receive the letter!

11#
發表於 10-11-24 14:15 |只看該作者
Don't worry. My daughter couldn't do half of the things the teachers asked her to do last year and the teacher waited and waited for her to finish the task (dead air for a minute or two ) and yet she got an am offer for PN and is now studying there. She is enjoying school very much now and settles in quite well. Good luck to you all.

12#
發表於 10-11-24 14:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 fefemom 於 10-11-24 14:15 發表
Don't worry. My daughter couldn't do half of the things the teachers asked her to do last year and the teacher waited and waited for her to finish the task (dead air for a minute or two ops:" /> ) and y ...

None of the tasks my daughter could finish in front of teacher (only one out of 5 tasks could) and always ran around to play get other toys (only my girl behave like this) .  The teacher hadn't wait for my girl to finish then watch other children.  I dont think we will get the offer, but still wants miracle happens to me.

13#
發表於 10-11-24 14:26 |只看該作者
Don't worry. My daughter couldn't do half of the things the teachers asked her to do last year and the teacher waited and waited for her to finish the task (dead air for a minute or two ops:" /> ) and y ...

None of the tasks my daughter could finish in front of teacher (only one out of 5 tasks could) and always ran around to play get other toys (only my girl behave like this) .  The teacher hadn't wait for my girl to finish then watch other children.  I dont think we will get the offer, but still wants miracle happens to me.

14#
發表於 10-11-24 14:27 |只看該作者

15#
發表於 10-11-24 14:30 |只看該作者

16#
發表於 10-11-25 08:31 |只看該作者
same here... after KG and primary from Rosaryhill school, I went to spcs..

原帖由 goofybaby 於 10-11-24 12:53 發表
My daughter applied for N this year and I'm also waiting for the letter.  I myself am an alumni from Rosaryhill kindergarten and primary, and I loved every moment of it. Yes its secondary isn't as goo ...

17#
發表於 10-11-25 11:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 NatalieBaby 於 10-11-24 00:52 發表
I don't know about Kau Yan.  Does its kinder students has priority to promote to its P1?  Kau Yan primariy is quite popular too.

About Rosaryhill, it's a very good school.  Admin is organized.  The s ...

救恩可直上小一唔洗面試, 但講咗會讀小一, 就唔可以再參加派位, 否則會連 waiting list 的資格都冇.

18#
發表於 10-11-26 12:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 stinkyrabbit111 於 10-11-25 08:31 發表
same here... after KG and primary from Rosaryhill school, I went to spcs..

our girls seem similar in age? (mine is 22 mths old) a couple of years' difference?  Then maybe we were at Rosaryhill at the same time!  We might have met! :D
‹ 上一主題|下一主題