用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 德望的19宗違規, 這負面新聞,會影響其幼稚園嗎? ...
樓主: KY_Lo
go

德望的19宗違規, 這負面新聞,會影響其幼稚園嗎? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-11-26 12:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 lovelyaudrey 於 10-11-26 11:18 發表

想請問一下現在中學和小學每年學費幾錢, 係佢個網站搵黎搵去都唔見

http://www.chsc.hk/secondary/tc/schooldetail.asp?sch_id=1457

http://www.chsc.hk/primary/tc/schooldetail.asp?sch_id=254

呢度搵到晒

[ 本帖最後由 mimimomo6 於 10-11-26 12:36 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 10-11-27 02:08 |只看該作者
Not affected.  We will go to the interview tomorrow morning.  

All DSS have a different extent of the issues mentioned (the only exception is a new school which was only opened for 1 year) It is disappointing but HK parents are like 俾人"行"住把刀係條頸一樣, no choice.. Not everyone can have luck with the lucky draw for government / subsidised schools.  Private schools also use different excuses to "raise $" from parents.  Education in HK simply become a very attractive business, yes it is a business to a lot of people, even though there maybe some teachers and principals are are still passionate about teaching.  are from

23#
發表於 10-11-27 11:28 |只看該作者
York和德望都是好學校,York至少都出來承認及退錢,反觀直資現在的態度??!! 但我對德望校長比較失望, 7千萬剩餘, 重要收約 4 萬一年重系中文小學, 中學更貴,  股票同基金點會safe, D MPF 都唔safe,
千萬輸幾個%, 都已經很厲害。

原帖由 ricefamily 於 10-11-25 12:53 發表
歛財學校, 無奈有很多家長願意奉獻..!!
香港的教育制度, 令現今為人父母的, 當真的不易...!!

24#
發表於 10-11-27 12:56 |只看該作者
原帖由 KY_Lo 於 10-11-27 11:28 發表
York和德望都是好學校,York至少都出來承認及退錢,反觀直資現在的態度??!! 但我對德望校長比較失望, 7千萬剩餘, 重要收約 4 萬一年重系中文小學, 中學更貴,  股票同基金點會safe, 我D MPF 都唔safe,
7千萬輸幾個%, 都已經 ...

德望直資只屬中學部, 聽朋友說星期日會有會議向家長交代時事宜

小學及幼稚園部為私立, 不能混為一談.

25#
發表於 10-11-27 13:38 |只看該作者
中小幼都係同一個教育團體...都係個班人做校董會..點會無關係...一定要混為一談...
不過我覺得無所謂..唔好同我講乜野身教..乜野教學熱誠...
人地d學生出到o黎係all round...有能力既話...只要你唔係犯法要執笠..家長話知你啦..
我都好同意d 錢要去投資...但盤數一定要清楚o者...

今日全香港人都鬧緊李+x既時候..聽日比你入左去長實做經理....有幾多個會唔做?

26#
發表於 10-11-27 13:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 KY_Lo 於 10-11-27 11:28 發表
York和德望都是好學校,York至少都出來承認及退錢,反觀直資現在的態度??!! 但我對德望校長比較失望, 7千萬剩餘, 重要收約 4 萬一年重系中文小學, 中學更貴,  股票同基金點會safe, 我D MPF 都唔safe,
7千萬輸幾個%, 都已經 ...

York 校長係走出來推晒落家長身上,唔係承認責任

德望今晚開家長會交代。最重要係教育局指引係not recommended , 唔係 not allowed, 即係買股票並無違規

27#
發表於 10-11-27 14:56 |只看該作者
原帖由 pumpumpurin 於 10-11-27 13:38 發表
中小幼都係同一個教育團體...都係個班人做校董會..點會無關係...一定要混為一談...
不過我覺得無所謂..唔好同我講乜野身教..乜野教學熱誠...
人地d學生出到o黎係all round...有能力既話...只要你唔係犯法要執笠..家 ...

照你咁講,如果你個同父同母的姐姐犯左法,你都一定好有問題,對嗎?

醒目開學勳章

28#
發表於 10-11-27 21:36 |只看該作者
Once again, I break my silence on topic like this.  In particular as some of you may aware, I am particularly in disagreement of Catholic schools participating in the Direct Subsidized scheme.

I don't blame any parents who don't find it an issue, since not many parents would really study in such detail to find the issues behind.

I would try to put it as simple as I could, so I would have to omit some details (both intentionally and unintentionally).

First, I just wanna say, education is not a business, so an education institution should have a higher standard compare to the regulations needing to be comply for an commercial organization.

Second, in the long history of Catholic schools in Hong Kong, actually a lot of resources in these schools are funded (subsidized) by the Catholic Organization who managed these schools (originally subsidized), NOT BY ADDITIONAL FEES from parents.  So, with the assumptions that the EDB has sufficiently funded each of these DSS with a per head fund, than in simple term, these schools should have no need to ask the parents to pay more.  So, the fundamental is in the past, these Catholic organizations who run a DSS, are moving from paying for these schools, to getting extra money from parents (can notice the two side wing here now?)

Please don't pull private schools in the picture since private schools and DSS are very much different in nature.  However, for a normal parent, they may just think they are similar in a sense that they have to pay school fees (please note private schools are not receiving funds from the gov't like the DSS).  It would be a long discussion to go through the history.

I am in no position to judge these schools.  But honestly with my involvement in Catholic schools and the EDB, I would only say it is inappropriate for a Catholic schools to turn to DSS, as it doesn't comply with the MISSIONS of running a Catholic school!  Of course, as I am not a Catholic Father, so my interpretation may simply be incorrect.  If so, then I would like to apologize but I do wanna express once again my subjective opinion.

Try to search in the DB database, you will notice very few Catholic schools are DSS.  Just wanna give all parents another angle to look at things.  I didn't say GH is wrong to be DSS as I understand why they have to do it back then.

Ian

29#
發表於 10-11-27 23:29 |只看該作者
呢個年代...辦教育跟本就係一門商務, 唔講係咪dss, 連普通津校都各出其謀要爭勝求存, 校方以公開試成績衡量老師既能力...有幾偉大既教育理想都冇用....社會就係咁...而教育n年前以已變哂質...一出dss就大把名校走出o黎...希望脫離政府的控制...加大自主度~
呢件事主要問題係edb ***removed by moderator*** 唔夠人地聰明...

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 10-11-27 23:39 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

30#
發表於 10-11-27 23:38 |只看該作者
My intention is only to state out points and to discuss rationally.  Please be careful with the word selections.  I had removed the inappropriate choices of words.

I won't comment if the move was a smart one or not, but they did that on purpose and the objective has been reached.

原帖由 pumpumpurin 於 10-11-27 23:29 發表
呢個年代...辦教育跟本就係一門商務, 唔講係咪dss, 連普通津校都各出其謀要爭勝求存, 校方以公開試成績衡量老師既能力...有幾偉大既教育理想都冇用....社會就係咁...而教育n年前以已變哂質...一出dss就大把名校走出o ...

31#
發表於 10-11-28 00:18 |只看該作者
板主, 如果你有站在前線,親身經歷過多次edb 的變法...再看看自己...再看看香港的學校,學生....那麼..我講得已經好有厚道...

不過仍然尊重閣下在此的立場和規則~

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-11-27 23:38 發表
My intention is only to state out points and to discuss rationally.  Please be careful with the word selections.  I had removed the inappropriate choices of words.

I won't comment if the move was a s ...

醒目開學勳章

32#
發表於 10-11-28 00:46 |只看該作者
Thank you for your understanding!  I have this "hat" to keep things in order and don't want to create arguments.

I just hope to share more information and bring reflections for everyone, so the world can actually move forward.

By the way, I do understand what kind of frustrations you mentioned.  I had such experiences dealing with them, but luckily not in the capacity as a teacher only.

Finally, I forget to say that I do agree with what you said earlier.  I guess my mind was occupied by your little "emotional twist" and didn't response to that.  I am totally aware of that so I treasure and respect the small number of schools who can still stay out of this "business-like" management of education.

原帖由 pumpumpurin 於 10-11-28 00:18 發表
板主, 如果你有站在前線,親身經歷過多次edb 的變法...再看看自己...再看看香港的學校,學生....那麼..我講得已經好有厚道...

不過仍然尊重閣下在此的立場和規則~

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 10-11-28 00:51 編輯 ]

33#
發表於 10-11-30 13:28 |只看該作者
是冇違法,但這種錢搵錢心態,
很要不得, 7 千萬大把保本投資, 更不用全套身家買基金股票。
近期股票太瀉, 難道要家長們提心吊膽!

34#
發表於 10-11-30 13:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 KY_Lo 於 10-11-30 13:28 發表
是冇違法,但這種錢搵錢心態,
很要不得, 7 千萬大把保本投資, 更不用全套身家買基金股票。