搜索
教育王國 討論區 天主教聖瑪加利大幼稚園 天主教聖瑪加利大in左啦。。
發新帖
查看: 6792|回覆: 2
go

天主教聖瑪加利大in左啦。。 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-12-4 19:56 |顯示全部帖子
We went to the interview this afternoon, the whole so-called interview was inside a room, 8 kids played by the table and all the parents stood behind the kids....

There were few teachers and each at a time, they talked to each kid with a simple instruction...and the kids had to do what they had been instructed

Then, moved to another room to wait for Principal's speech while my son played at the outside playground with my wife

2#
發表於 10-12-4 20:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 GAT 於 10-12-4 20:33 發表
whole interview process is very simple , but very noisy, difficuit to hear what the baby say. somewhat like the interview of precious blood.
teacher just ask:
name, stack up the soft blocks, do you li ...

agreed.....the room is very noisy and the interview seems quite 兒戲
we waited for almost 1 hour and changed room for few times.......each teacher had only few minutes to ask the kids questions.....

3#
發表於 10-12-7 15:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 林卓穎 於 10-12-5 01:31 發表

我一定去交表, 暫時OFFER最好係呢間, 到小學就博高主教, 爸爸係度讀

I shared the below information in another thread already and please find the statistical data

St. Margaret's and St. Paul's Church kindergartens are good but St. Margaret has a strong statistical track that graduates can go into good all-girls' primary school....

1. 聖大 (St. Margaret's)

It is a Catholic kindergartens and imagine it has total 150 seats for both  boys and girls.......for daughters, many can go to (1) St. Paul's Primary Catholic School (2) Marymount (3) St. Francis......

below I quoted for all the famous school and you can see, many are famous girls' school....

天主教聖瑪加利大幼稚園

2009-2010小一派位結果統計

學校名稱

男(人)

女(人)

總數(人)

聖保祿天主教小學

瑪利曼小學

番禺會所華仁小學

軒尼詩道官立小學(下午)

嘉諾撒聖方濟各學校

嘉諾撒聖心學校(下午)

軒尼詩道官立小學(上午)

聖若瑟小學

香港嘉諾撒學校

2. 聖保羅堂 (St. Paul's Church)

It is a Christian kindergartens and it has total approx. 120 seats for boys and girls

There are many graduates go to (1) boys and girls go to SKH St. Peter's (2) for boys, some of them got accepted for St Paul's College Primary School

2009  -2010 最多學生升讀的小學

第一位 :

聖公會聖彼得小學

佔 15%

第二位 :

聖公會基恩小學

佔  8%

第三位 :

聖公會聖保羅書院小學

佔  7%

高主教書院小學

佔  7%