教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 你怎麼看? Any comments?
樓主: siden
go

你怎麼看? Any comments? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-12-23 11:18 |只看該作者

回復 39# caterpillar08 的帖子

"孩子們沒有因父母語言的影響下說不好廣東話." 因為孩子是在香港生活及長大啊.
如果我在英美生活, 如算我的父母在家只與我說他們的母語, 我亦相信我亦會學懂標準的英語.

42#
發表於 10-12-23 11:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 buddaau 於 10-12-23 11:18 發表
"孩子們沒有因父母語言的影響下說不好廣東話." 因為孩子是在香港生活及長大啊.
如果我在英美生活, 如算我的父母在家只與我說他們的母語, 我亦相信我亦會學懂標準的英語. ...

所以大家其實意見冇衝突,在家講廣東話或指定場合講英/普,kinders上2文3話班都是可以的。
"即使你是友善的,人們可能還會說你自私和動機不良,不管怎樣,你還是要友善。即使你是誠實的,人們可能還會欺負你,不管怎樣,你還是要誠實。你今天做的善事,人們明天可能就忘記,不管怎樣,你還是要做善事。” 杜麗莎修女。

43#
發表於 10-12-23 11:30 |只看該作者
我不贊成文章, 我更加偏激 , 唔學廣東話無問題, 只要學好英語及普通話便可了

44#
發表於 10-12-23 11:39 |只看該作者
如果在香港生活, 還是需要學好廣東話. 小朋友在幼稚園都已經會分派, 能說相同語言的, 總會聚在一起比較多. 如果不說廣東話, 社交方面會有問題. 而且要學好中文, 廣東話係好有幫助的方言. 呢方面我同意陳雲, 廣東話係應該要學好. 但同時我覺得父母不必怕自己英文唔好而唔教導子女英文或外語, 越早接觸越好, 只係亦要注意其語言能力發展有沒有問題. 每個小朋友發展唔一樣, 無話某種方式至係最好, 要睇返家庭支援還有小孩的興趣和能力.
原帖由 peggyhklam 於 10-12-23 11:30 發表
我不贊成文章, 我更加偏激 , 唔學廣東話無問題, 只要學好英語及普通話便可了

45#
發表於 10-12-23 11:54 |只看該作者

回覆 44# w_y 的文章

同意。 如果家中本身是英/普環境,當然用英/普溝通。 如果父母本身以廣東話為母語,但卻只和小朋友用英/普溝通,有些奇怪。

46#
發表於 10-12-23 12:00 |只看該作者
現實總係殘酷, 有個朋友母語係普通話, 留美華僑, 佢女兒只講普通話/英語, 廣東話係跟同學/朋友仔學, 非常麻麻, 亦無咩一技之長, 無考公開試無咩勁獎狀, 唔係名牌幼稚園, 家境中等, 但相信有語言優勢, TSL 收左佢.

47#
發表於 10-12-23 13:21 |只看該作者

原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-12-22 14:17 發表
父母要很小心閱讀文章和意見,
如盲從"學者"觀點,
當心苦了自己的兒女,

社會很多寫文章的人,
本身未必有兒女,
又或本身兒女已經長大了,
他們已追不上時代,

還有,
很多內地"有心人",
用盡一切方法,
使香港孩子失去" ...

48#
發表於 10-12-23 13:26 |只看該作者
只要父母有真心/有心機付出.....生活每一個細節,任何時候都可以感情溝通!!
原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-12-22 16:03 發表
很奇怪何以用"半桶水"外語會影響親子"感情溝通"這麼嚴重?

父母給予的愛,實在有太多渠道,
你照顧他的一切起居,洗澡,刷牙,洗臉,餵飯,吃藥,換衫,遊戲,看書,按摩,..

你為他奉上精神,時間,心血,最和藹的語氣,最溫柔的扭 ...

49#
發表於 10-12-23 15:52 |只看該作者
Parents have their own rulers and stand points, whether they teach their kids using Eng/PTH/Can is their own choice.  

For me, I think it is the most comfortable and direct way to communicate with my kid using Cantonese (mother language).  I can fine-tune or correct his pronunciation if he pronunces or use the wordings wrongly.  But if you are not good in that foreign language and insist to use as a means of communication, it maybe difficult to correct him/her later, as he/she already thought the expression which dad/mum told me is correct.  This may be an undesirable result.

I need to use Eng/PTH/JPN for work every day, many pth speaking ppl (incl. local  Chinese, Taiwanese or Singaporean) are scoffing the pronunciation of Hong Kong ppl.  Eng-speaking ppl told me that they can't understand Chiglish (Chinese-English).  That's the reason I highly recommend to let kids to learn in a correct way.

I will teach my kid words in Eng. or PTH, sometimes in full sentence.  But I won't use it as the main channel of communication in daily life.

50#
發表於 10-12-23 16:06 |只看該作者
It is worth thinking:
If you speak a language which cannot be understand/communicate with that language-speaking, is that still a valid communication??

51#
發表於 10-12-23 21:08 |只看該作者
其實回歸本題, 作者的幾點實表現出狹窄的地區性觀念, 例如學廣東話(因最複雜) 才可以增進智慧, 普教中是愚民政策等, 此些論點才最令人反感.  
我很欣賞樓上幾位指出的, 父母用有限的資源(儘管自己可能得半桶水或非語言專家) 去盡力製造不同語言環境去 令小朋友習慣,  請明白此些父母并不是自取其辱, 或自爆其短, 而是另一種愛的表現.
到底何人才有資格去教授語言呢, 專家當然好, 但大多數家庭能負擔嗎 ?  就算是 NET,  如不是英文專業的是否可稱為專家 ? 老實說可能比普通家長好一些罷了. 到底小朋友該不該跟他們學 ? 我覺得家長自會明白資源分配的供求問題.
而且家長是否只是用不熟悉 的外語去在"所有時間"和子女溝通?  我想大部份都不是,  尤其是在教仔訓話或說笑的時候......所以文章的作者是妄斷了, 廣東話的存在在本地有其必要性, 無人會因學英普而看輕廣東話的,  只是廣東話的環境在香港是自然存在的,  所以如果要投入更多資源去學習另外的"常用語言", 作為家長我一定會先平均放在英普上. 當然有更多的資源會再學其它的如西,法,日.

52#
發表於 10-12-24 00:44 |只看該作者
非常同意!

原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-12-22 14:17 發表
父母要很小心閱讀文章和意見,
如盲從"學者"觀點,
當心苦了自己的兒女,

社會很多寫文章的人,
本身未必有兒女,
又或本身兒女已經長大了,
他們已追不上時代,

還有,
很多內地"有心人",
用盡一切方法,
使香港孩子失去" ...

53#
發表於 10-12-25 04:17 |只看該作者

回復 24# yaulinda 的帖子

Can't agree with you more than that!!!

From my viewpoint, trilingual does not necessarily mean giving up cantonese entirely.  The reason that some of the parents nowadays speak mainly English with their children is that the kids can easily learn Cantonese in their daily life, such as via communicating with grandparents, and schoolmates in schools, from TV and from friends.   
If the parent's English or PTH is as good as a native speaker's, the kids can benefit from it and learn perfect pronouciation and accent.  However, if parents only can speak local English or PTH, is it going to be the end of the world?!?!  Is the accuracy of parent's foreign languages really important during the life of educating children?!?!  I don't think so.  Parents speak mainly English or PTH at home with children is one of the ways to encourage their children to learn and get used to these languages.  As you know, it's not easy to set up an environment which can encourage the children to learn a particular foreign language unless parents at home can support this by practising such foreign language with the kids during daily life.  However, such encouragement is important which helps to build up the confident when communicating with other people.  We went through all the tough days when trying to learn good English in primary and secondary schools but still never reached the native standard and were always too shy to express ourselves with foreigners.  Our parents did not speak English with us and we were not given an environment which encouraged us to learn.  And now we are being parents and we don't want our next generation to go through what we've been through!  

I believe in trilingual education.  Me myself and my helper speak English with my son at home and his dad and grandparents speak with him in Cantonese.  My son is now attending English and PTH playgroups.  Although me and my helper are not native speakers, at least, my son is now being trained to speak in 3 languages without problem.  He is confident enough to approach and communicate when meeting with foregin people, whether or not his pronounciation and accent are perfectly correct.  Haven't said that, we still can always provide supplementary training (such as putting them to english/PTH-speaking school) to let them enhance their basic language skills.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題