你又不是兩拔的Alumni及Parents
就諸多批判
你又沒有親眼親耳得知自已小朋友的小拔面試過程,肥咗就多多抵賴....
人家說的(成功而又是普通家庭)你又不信,或說只是少數
4000HKD 學費?相信很多家長節衣縮食也會俾.
不要 ...

知道貴公子被DBSPD取錄了. DBSPD是好學校, 可喜可賀.
在另一段St Paul Boy vs Ying Wa 討論內,
閣下突然插入了一句: DBSPD>St Paul Boy>>YW(究竟誰沒有禮貌, BK家長心裡有數), 可知你對DBSPD有多大推祟和期望, 興奮之情溢於言表, 似乎容不下任何批判. 但是, 正如其他家長所述, BK正是讓人發表意見和批判的地方, 有批評才有進步
建議你從頭到尾看看我的發表. 看我那裡有不滿和批判DBSPD.(若我真的要批判DBSPD, 恐怕你更受不了!)
認識唔少剛獲DBSPD取錄的家長, 也有同樣不可一世的亢奮情緒,不過通常過一兩年後看法便有所不同了.
不要見別人沒有入DBSPD, 便強調人家是[失敗者], 忠告閣下一句, 天外有天, 人上有人. 多看些不同學校的校刊和校外比賽成績, 你便有所領會.
小兒天資遲鈍, 考小學時都曾有落選, 幸好考中學時未逢失手; 當時玩玩下亦考過大拔, 曾被應邀入學試和複試, 但犬兒因另有心儀, 婉拒了大拔錯愛
Anyway,
閣下還未回答本人的請教: [九間頂級直資、私小給貴公子offers! 厲害厲害! 當年小兒考5, 我已經嗌晒救命! 邊九間頂級直資、私小?可否講出來見識下?]

本來只是路過搭訕一句, 想不到被引寫了一大堆文字, judy, ha8mo, Planet等老朋友都出來見笑,.. 世事難料, 聚散無常. 祝大家新年進步, 仔女聽教聽話!

[ 本帖最後由 youma 於 11-1-2 20:57 編輯 ]

145#
發表於 11-1-2 21:27 |只看該作者
世事無絕對,希望在人間。

146#
發表於 11-1-2 21:30 |只看該作者
跟左個 post 很多天,我只是一位 PN 的家長,看見大家的分享,真的感激。

我相信家底是有影響,但這不是我們這些打工仔可以改變,唯一可做的,就是裝備自己,do our best, 考學校是一個過程,不是終結,學習是 life-long, 我好相信家教是最基本,亦好深信各位定必盡心教導,才會成功入到好學校,又或者具備學校要求的特質和資質

但就算 do our best, 都未必一定入到,但咁樣是不是就止步不去行,不去試 ??我好相信就算入不到, 我的兒女都會從這個過程中學習了許多東西, 會感受到自己對她們的愛, 可能我需要做的, 就是教導自己同埋佢地如何面對失敗, 當知道幾千人去投考, 總有好彩的, 但唔通我地 only 相信運氣 咩都唔去準備 ??

我又好相信,就算你有家底,但沒有禮貌,沒有家教,唔識表達,學校都唔會收,我相信學校一定有佢揀學生的原則,可能分到俾我地呢D打工仔的比例未必多,但唔代表無,從來環境係點你改變不到,改變到的是自己如何面對和努力,

所以大家過來人的意見正正讓我地有所準備,非常多謝。

147#
發表於 11-1-2 22:00 |只看該作者

回復 144# youma 的帖子

Answer to your questions:
Q2 & Q7: My son get the offers from the schools: DPSPD, SPCPS, SSCPS, SPCC, RC, SFA, HKUGA, KTS, SL.
still pending YW & CKY result.

Q5: I am a supervisor for many HKU & CUHK graduates who graduated from famous & unfamous local schools in HK.
So I know the cultures of many schools (famous or unfamous) much better than you.
So you said: 天外有天, 人上有人, am I the "sky over sky, man over man?

Q6: The choice of your son seem odd to many BK parents and to me. Is it true? or is it a post-traumatic syndrome? Hallucination?

Ask you back:
can you tell us your education level & family background (financial, status & fame) that you emphasizedall all the time  is the most important factor for DB or DG,

BTW, How do you think about SPCC then?
Money?

[ 本帖最後由 星歷仔ccsclh 於 11-1-3 00:30 編輯 ]

148#
發表於 11-1-2 22:31 |只看該作者

回復 1# 星歷仔ccsclh 的帖子

你好有DBS的style,真係好啱你。相信你個仔都係咁out-spoken,同埋超級有自信。入到DBSPD梗係值得開心,但都唔好話考唔到既係"失敗者"。考到11間學校係好厲害,恭喜!

DBSPS近年收好多好out-spoken既小朋友,自己識2個好smart,但係好aggressive (係會大聲疾呼同搶野玩)既小朋友都收左。文靜內斂的肯定無運行。我又平常心,小朋友人人性格唔同,呢個世界唔同學校適合唔同小朋友。不過我一定唔會教細路自己係"man over man, sky over sky",同人地係"失敗者"。呢個世界咁多勁人,自己算得係乜。

149#
發表於 11-1-2 22:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 星歷仔ccsclh 於 11-1-2 22:00 發表
Answer to your questions:
Q2 & Q7: My son get the offers from the schools: DPSPD, SPCPS, SSCPS, SPCC, RC, SFA, HKUGA, KTS, SL.
still pending YW & CKY result.

Q5: I am a supervisor for many HKU & CUHK graduates who graduated fromfamous & unfamous local schools in HK.
So I know the cultures of many schools (famous or unfamous) much better thanyou.
So to you:  I am the "sky over sky, man over man!

Q6: The choice of your son seem odd to many BK parents and to me. Is it true?or is it a post-traumatic syndrome? Hallucination?

Ask you back:
can you tell us your education level & family background (financial, status& fame) that you emphasizedall all the time  is the mostimportant factor for DB or DG,

BTW, How do you think about SPCC then?
Money?

For what reason did a parent apply for 11 schools at the same time? I wonder whether it is really a benefit or torture to the kid. Did the interviewing times of these 11 schools not clash to one another?
Supervisor for many HKU & CUHK graduates who graduated from famous & unfamous local schools in HK, so what?
You know nothing about me. How can you ascertain that you know the cultures of many schools (famous or unfamous) much better than me? Frog beneath a well.
DBS is not the only one elite school in Hong Kong. Please find out the recent results of HKAL/HKCEE, music competitions, math competitions, science competitions and debates and see its performance is dropping. (But its sports resultis still excellent). My son is not a stupid guy.
SPCC is definitely the top-notch school in HK. Needless to say. I don’t want to side track from the topic.
Anyway, if I were you, I must apologize for  impoliteness.
Good luck.

[ 本帖最後由 youma 於 11-1-2 22:39 編輯 ]

150#
發表於 11-1-2 23:45 |只看該作者
星歷仔ccsclh

First of all, congratulations of the excellent result of your son. I am sure he must be very bright in order to get so many offers from good schools.
  Hope he will enjoy the school life of DBS.

As a parent, I can share your happiness for the reason that your efforts has really reaped the results you targeted. Thanks for your sharing here.

I would really appreciate for your further sharing of the work that you have done over the past in grooming your boy. What sorts of activities he has participated and tutor class which you gave him?
Can you also share his character and style? And which kG he is studying? Also his performance in school? What are the key success factors you think which bought you this good result?
Again many many thanks for your sharing.

Finally out of curiosity, is there any school who rejected him or just give waiting?

151#
發表於 11-1-2 23:53 |只看該作者
Hei Youma,
Please check back your bad comments toward DB & DG
1. 都重要. 但最重要的還是[家庭背景].
2. 正是DBSPD收學生大多數是來自中產或以上的家庭!

連DBS
老師 都咁講, 無得抵賴!

收生時有冇看家庭背景, 大家心照 啦.

3. 誰說是稀奇和負面? 直情是天經地義!
如果我是校長, 都喜歡家境好一點的孩子, 就算選錯了低資學生, 家長也有能力拿多些資源出來.

4. 個個都話自己係普通家庭架啦!
邊個會話自己唔係普通家庭架?

郭鶴x都話自己係普通人嚟架!
5. 兩拔小家長不少是達官貴人, 商賈巨擘, 億萬富豪,
太平紳士, 乜師乜長, 博士學者等等, 比例相當高; 有些中產子弟在校也會感到自卑; 至於住居屋的, 極少數; 住公屋的, 未聽過.
我不是說兩拔收生[只]看重背境地位
而是家庭背境畢竟是最重要收生因素 ((學校當然唔會寫出來)). 而且我談的是現時小拔收生, 非插班生和中學(DGS/DBS)收生. 兩間中學收生會較看重學生對學校的貢獻 (注意, 是貢獻, 不是單指實力)
而我所指的[家庭背境], 也不是單指富貴人家, 而是有資源有背境家庭. 例如我認識一對小拔家長, 阿媽是家庭主婦(以前是當名校教師 ), 阿爸是科學家,正是中產也, 不過佢地經常話自己係草根!

152#
發表於 11-1-2 23:54 |只看該作者
Continue:

6. 當然不會是前者(先看背境,再看表現好壞), 兩拔都聲稱有計分表的啊!
問題是, 校長有最後否決權和特收權
你不是未見過兩拔都有些家底甚強但表現平平的學生嗎? 反而成績好但被拒收的例子倒見不少吧?!
其實計分表內的項目都有些彈性和主觀, 要收一些特殊背境的學生, 總有辦法
7. 九間頂級直資、私小有offers!厲害厲害! 當年小兒考5間, 我已經嗌晒救命!
邊九間頂級直資、私小?可否講出來見識下?

8. 維記幼稚園, 好似係半日要$4500/月學費, 仲要係冇學券, 好多家庭一個月收入都係咁上下,...我就俾唔起喇!
不過, 背景好既家庭真係香港大把, DBSPS 都收唔晒所有申請人.

9. 原來如此, 咁請問邊間面試 班最好?
10. 運氣很重要?
唔知兩拔的校長
老師 和家長看到這見解會有何感想?
11. 本來好想回答閣下所有的問題,但閣下還未回應本人的問題, 便提出質問, 是否有點不禮貌?
12. 米講笑啦, 乜都冇, 兩拔係唔會收嘅,你當兩拔流野?!
.(若我真的要批判DBSPD, 恐怕你更受不了!)……….
忠告閣下一句, 天外有天, 人上有人. 多看些不同學校的校刊和校外比賽成績, 你便有所領會.

14. 當你入了DBSPS, 便發覺有些學生表現只是普普通通, 但家勢就絕不普通. 姍姍個女便是一例

153#
發表於 11-1-2 23:55 |只看該作者

A.
Seem that you are insider or the Principal of DG & DB who know everything of the schools.
B.
Seem that you like challenge other BK parents’ comments
  • Seem that you know the daughter of Li Lai Shan well & even make bad commend on her--------表現只是普普通通
  • Seem that you like to ask & challenge, but when being asked back, you imposed a word: impoliteness.
  • Seem that you use the phrase: sky over sky, man over man to challenge other but yourself cannot withstand the same phrase.

In summary, please don’t impose any negative comment toward any school or people (e.g. Shan’s
daughter) unless you are one of the stakeholder.

Re-quote my comment in #111:
他的同齡朋友、同學亦是相同家庭及家長背景
結果是:
有的:一間也沒有
有的:亦有多間offer
有的:介乎兩者之間
原因是資質及性格各有不同(全軍x沒的是不愛出聲,不打招乎,沒有眼神接觸又不多笑容的孩子)
所以各BK家長:
最重要是小朋友的資質>家長的教育程度>資源金錢這兩天到男拔註冊的家長衣著亦是非常普通
何必為入不到心儀的學校 而找多的是的理由
原因就在家長面前的小孩

[ 本帖最後由 星歷仔ccsclh 於 11-1-3 00:12 編輯 ]

154#
發表於 11-1-3 00:08 |只看該作者

回復 150# GAT 的帖子

Hi GAT,

Please check PM

[ 本帖最後由 星歷仔ccsclh 於 11-1-3 00:23 編輯 ]

155#
發表於 11-1-3 00:18 |只看該作者

回復 7# 4in1family 的帖子

156#
發表於 11-1-3 08:42 |只看該作者
我仍然相信有這些人存在. 但一定是很少數.

原帖由 youma 於 11-1-2 19:54 發表

米講笑啦, 乜都冇, 兩拔係唔會收嘅,你當兩拔流野?!

157#
發表於 11-1-3 09:05 |只看該作者
非常認同.

孩子有些特質是由家長方面開始培養的. 家長真是一面鏡子. 自信不是不好. 但過了火就是自以為是. 如果要我孩子有這種特質才能獲學校收. 我便寧願他謙虛踏實了.

我真不相信. 考小一成績不好. 是"失敗者". 孩子有不同性格. 每位也有長短處.

其實很多名校家長在此分享. 仍然很謙虛有禮.  情緒管理很好. 我也認識些名校家長. 他們也很低調, 不愛炫耀. 相信他們的孩子也一定謙虛有禮. 令我更感其實謙虛比什麼名也更重要.

原帖由 4in1family 於 11-1-2 22:31 發表
你好有DBS的style,真係好啱你。相信你個仔都係咁out-spoken,同埋超級有自信。入到DBSPD梗係值得開心,但都唔好話考唔到既係"失敗者"。考到11間學校係好厲害,恭喜!

DBSPS近年收好多好out-spoken既小朋友,自己識2個好smart, ...

158#
發表於 11-1-3 09:21 |只看該作者
其實在DG/DB中真的甚麼類別的學生都有, 沒有劃一的標準. 富裕同平民, 讀書叻唔叻, 課外活動叻唔叻, 聽教聽話同 跳皮, 多咀同內向, 同樣有, 無論幾有$  or 幾無$, 回到學校都是平等, 大家都要穿校服回校, 沒有孩子比較家底, 和其學校的校園生活沒有分別.

原帖由 ysnmama 於 11-1-3 08:42 發表
我仍然相信有這些人存在. 但一定是很少數.

159#
發表於 11-1-3 11:36 |只看該作者

回覆 147# 星歷仔ccsclh 的文章

If I get the offer on 29th Jan I will give up all the 9 offers.

160#
發表於 11-1-3 15:23 |只看該作者

回復 147# 星歷仔ccsclh 的帖子

Your arrogance and rudeness disgust me, I am surprised to see someone claiming himself/herself ""sky over sky, man over man" and assuming another parent's kid "post-traumatic syndrome" or "Hallucination", it's obviously considered as personal attack IMO.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題