用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SN, CPSKG (Oxford Rd), and Cannan (Kln Tong), 請問您 ...
發新帖
查看: 1127|回覆: 5
go

SN, CPSKG (Oxford Rd), and Cannan (Kln Tong), 請問您會點選擇? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-6 14:15 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Happy new year to all!!

With the 3 kinders above, how would you choose and why? Which kinder is the hardest and require lots of parent participation?  Please help, parents.  Many thanks in advance.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-1-7 14:05 |只看該作者
Can anyone help? Thanks!

3#
發表於 11-1-7 14:51 |只看該作者
其餘兩間唔知係邊間, 我小朋友讀緊迦南, 同更出名的學校相比, 程度可能唔夠深, 但同返一般的學校比, 應該唔會輸蝕.  最緊要係唔會有太多嘢需要家長做, 一年可能先得一次甚麼親子設計的勞作, 其他全部小朋友可以自己 HANDLE. 一年有兩次家長會, 會單對單咁同老師傾返小朋友的情況.

4#
發表於 11-1-7 15:02 |只看該作者
CPSKG - Just knowing that it's a happy school, not much homework, don't know if needs a lot of parent's participation or not.  If you are going to study their primary school, then it's a good choice.  

The only bad comment I heard is the school fee of their Primary is very expensive (70-80K).

5#
發表於 11-1-7 15:04 |只看該作者
First choice I prefer SN, then Cannan and last is CPSKG.

6#
發表於 11-1-11 23:19 |只看該作者
Sorry for my late reply.  Thanks to you all.  Still thinking...my daughter is studying in Cannan's N1, seems quite happy and never refuse to go to school, and this is my hesitation in changing a school for her.

The briefing from SN on interview day made me feel good about this school.  I personally like the school teaching courses in English except Chinese lessons, yet I am afraid my daughter can not catch up with all the Chinese terms in the courses when she gets to primary school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題