教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Harrow International School
發新帖
樓主: Lorry
go

Harrow International School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-5-2 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,
my sister sat for the entrance test in the early of march and the staff told us that we are able to get the result after 7 weeks. sadly, i still havent got any updated news from the school..

honestly, i have been quite disappointed about the school efficiency. i couldn't contact the school except sending email to Anna (which is the only way to contact them since i am in England now). i have sent them emails regarding to several issues. but regrettably, they replied none of them. thats what i call 'the british efficiency'. slow and inefficient.

the entrance took her about 3 hours to go throu the test, including listening, writing, maths, reading and speaking. in my opinion, i think the speaking one weight more. my sister now studys one of the elite primary school in hk, she has no problem towards maths, but after doing the test, she told me the maths qns were indeed quite hard and she didnt study some of them before.

2#
發表於 11-5-3 17:42 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 63# adrianpang 的文章

hi adrianpang,

tbh, i think its too late since they had been assessing the prospective students since the early march (which i believe they are  the first batch students). but you can go to the office and see whether there is a second chance to let your boy/girl get in. dont send email to them, go straight to the office. they dont reply email enquiry.

[ 本帖最後由 miss_watson13 於 11-5-3 17:44 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 11-5-6 19:55 |顯示全部帖子
my sister got the result as well. SUCCESSFUL :)

4#
發表於 11-5-6 20:50 |顯示全部帖子
Yep. my dad bought debenture.

原帖由 sunpiano 於 11-5-6 20:43 發表
Congratulation! Did you buy any debenture?

5#
發表於 11-5-7 22:52 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 71# medocb52 的文章

what is your situation now? did your son/daughter go through the interview and now waiting for the result?

6#
發表於 11-5-8 02:56 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 74# medocb52 的文章

i think you should probably go to the office directly rather than just send them email. Anna doesnt reply email. Or you can call the office. i am not in hk right now so i dont know the tele no. my father called them a day b4 i got the email. it probably helps :)

[ 本帖最後由 miss_watson13 於 11-5-8 04:13 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 11-5-12 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
No, still havent. have you?

原帖由 Lorry 於 11-5-12 08:52 發表
congratulations.........

Hi Miss Watson, has your father received the invoice which is mentioned in the letter from Dr. Hensman?

8#
發表於 11-5-12 18:14 |顯示全部帖子
sure. no problem. if you have any updated news about the movement of the school, please share.
Thanks very much.

原帖由 Lorry 於 11-5-12 17:59 發表
I still haven;t received the invoice yet.  can you let me know when your dad received the same?

Thank You.

9#
發表於 11-6-1 21:19 |顯示全部帖子
hi Lorry,have you received the invoice? i still havent got any.

10#
發表於 11-6-13 01:11 |顯示全部帖子
yesyes thats weird!
sure i will inform you if i got any news! :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題