搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 成功既全職媽媽
發新帖
查看: 7236|回覆: 4
go

成功既全職媽媽 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-11 18:36 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Interview好多時被問BB日頭边個凑,nursury老師也說自己湊同工人湊出來D BB 好大分別.

咁到底Full time Mom 既B考學校喺咪真喺成功啲 - 多Doffer 或考到自己最想讀既學校呢?

有冇例子可以分享吓?

我自己都想做full time mom!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-2-13 21:57 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for all of your sharing.

I don't mean that mom's success just based on interview result. In my mind, a successful MOM is one where the child can treat her as a friend and like to see her all the time even when he grow up.

In this thread, I just like to explore is there a positive and direct relation between full time mom and interview results.

I see nowadays there are many full time moms - the playgroups where my children go, many of them are full time moms.

3#
發表於 11-2-14 22:55 |顯示全部帖子
Full time mommy and have maid to take care of housecore - will she become very lazy? I am afraid I will just sleep for long hours, instead of spending time to coach the kid?

Or is it even more busier than go to work?

And when the kid has reached three, many playgroups don't allow parents anymore. So if the kid go to school and attend many extra-cirricular activities, then in fact the parental time is not that much? or the mom will become boring instead?

Sorry so many questions!

4#
發表於 11-2-21 00:12 |顯示全部帖子
from my past experience, maid really only take care of children, but they will not educate the children. Even will not spend time to play the educational toys with them!

5#
發表於 11-2-21 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
After work I really feel very tired and just want to lie down and take a rest. But confronted with the idea of playing with the children. So busy 7 days a week!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖