教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 有無百無人仕有聖心offer?
發新帖
查看: 5130|回覆: 1
go

有無百無人仕有聖心offer? [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 11-2-16 02:03 |顯示全部帖子
Actually, each kindergarten have very different criteria when they make the assessment during interview.  Although many parents would feel (and I had shared the same thought before) there must be common characteristics which make some children may receive offer.  Yes, I agree too, when those kindergartens are in similar nature and so they would probably give offers to the same group of kids.

My high school friend who lined up with me to submit the application for her daughter also received offer from SHCK.  They are also without any relationship and non-Catholic too.  The kindergarten is looking for some specific quality of the children which require good family education to establish, which can be revealed during the interactions with the teachers.  However, I admit luck would play a factor in any kindergarten interviews where some children may not be able to reflect this and cannot be offered unfortunately.  But they still have their care from their parents and not being accepted is certainly not the end of the world.

原帖由 02040314 於 11-2-15 23:22 發表
如題!
我相信一定有,但見BK嘅reply好多人話感謝天父!
另外,有d朋友一直只有waiting offer,但卻係聖心有am offer,佢哋天主教徒呢!

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 11-2-16 02:05 |顯示全部帖子
seems that reply is not to you bor.  

原帖由 02040314 於 11-2-16 00:22 發表
Sorry!我最想阿女入果間已收了她!
你諗多咗啦!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題