搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 太早學習不同語言,小朋友會變蠢?
樓主: meimei223
go

太早學習不同語言,小朋友會變蠢? [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

21#
發表於 11-3-16 07:19 |只看該作者
You may use the "Edit" button to change the first post and change the title.  I have helped you to change it already.  Please see if you are fine with the new title, thanks!

版主 Ian

原帖由 meimei223 於 11-3-16 01:01 發表
Sorry, anyone know how to change the topic?
thomasthomas456 該用戶已被刪除

22#
發表於 11-3-16 08:33 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thomasthomas456 該用戶已被刪除

23#
發表於 11-3-16 10:33 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

24#
發表於 11-3-20 12:14 |只看該作者
My two sons are studying in kcs, they manage the language very well!

Jayson was born in Apr2006
Jeremy was born in Apr2008

25#
發表於 11-3-21 21:26 |只看該作者
In fact, my twins they learnt different languages start from 6 months, spanish, Manderine, Cantonese,English, Japanese, French,until they start PN class.

They are very smart on each languages, now can understand basic santences of each laguages, count 1-10 for each one and memorize many songs and chinese poams.  English words more then 1 or 2000 words, I really don't know how much because they seems know every words, however, the Chinese they still not yet master.

The elder one even already did the IQ test and confirmed as a gifted child, but the playgroup teacher still insist that will hurt her in long term.

Thus, I still a bit worry on his words, because my younger one is smart but the prononciation is not so clear, it means really slower her development?  But if I am not giving them so much stimulation, will there IQ affected? This I really confuse, because some people said IQ is spontaneous, but some said are affacted by the environment....  any articles have you seen is talk about that? Can anyone share more on different aspect?

26#
發表於 11-4-17 14:32 |只看該作者
Playgroup老師說送小朋友讀国語+Net好似KCS這些學校是我一生最大的錯误,因小朋友還未pick up 好廣東話,咁會拖慢佢學習和另小朋友比同龄小朋友低IQ,好担心啊!

不会吧,怎么会因为一开始就学普通话拖慢小朋友的IQ呢?还是因为那个老师自己不会说普通话???
其实普通话是书写语言也是官方语言,对小朋友学习中文和中国文化是很重要的。广东话只是一种方言,并不是一种书面语,所以我会让我的小朋友学习普通话,不过这只是个人观点。

我认识很多会说多种语言的朋友,包括我自己,大家的感受都是无论什么语言,总之一定要有一种是十分精通的,这种语言就可以作为学习其他语言的基础。我有一个朋友用只会说广东话,然后她去日本学日语,用的是广东话--〉日语的字典,她写出来的文章简直就是 不堪入目,她的日语老师连她基本想要表达些什么都不知道,可见用一种方言去学另一种书写语言真的是非常困难(当然可能她特别没有语言天分)

学习多种语言是一件好事,但是一下子有太多种语言的话小朋友有的时候会很混乱,家长也不一定能给与正确的指导,所以家长一定要小心选择。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題