教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 維記PN結果
樓主: hippofant
go

維記PN結果 [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 11-3-23 21:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 winifred102 於 11-3-23 18:53 發表

Hi Nicole12,
I checked with HMT campus today and they told me exactly the same thing for their campus.
I think this is rather strange.  If a kid only got MWF offer, what should he do on tuesday and  ...

Harbor Heights received approximately 700 applications.  

BTW, only HH & CWB offers trilingual even for PN.   The rest of campus provide bilingual (English / Cantonese).  I thought it's stated clearly in the application form.

122#
發表於 11-3-23 22:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 DaffyMum 於 11-3-23 18:12 發表
We purposely speak mandarin and English with them but 公公婆婆speak Cantonese , and they have been with Tutor Time for nearly a year.

Hi daffymom! My son and ur twins r going to be 同学仔 soon! Just got letter he got accepted to CWB bilingual pm class yeah!!!!

123#
發表於 11-3-23 22:41 |只看該作者
I received the acceptance letter today. My daughter gets AM Mon/Wed/Fri class at the Belcher's offer. I am very happy. I think she will get the waiting list letter because she did bad during the interview (especially music section)

[ 本帖最後由 猫猫 於 11-3-23 22:48 編輯 ]

124#
發表於 11-3-23 23:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 denniswklee 於 11-3-23 21:41 發表

Harbor Heights received approximately 700 applications.  

BTW, only HH & CWB offers trilingual even for PN.   The rest of campus provide bilingual (English / Cantonese).  I thought it's stated clea ...

Hi denniswklee,
I do remember that they state on the form which campus offers trilingual or bilingual program.  But I'm afraid that they didn't mention HMT and HG campus would only offer MWF or TTh for most of the applicants, excpet the children already have siblings studying in the same school.

125#
發表於 11-3-23 23:30 |只看該作者
got accepted in HMT campus, but offer 2 days only !

126#
發表於 11-3-23 23:54 |只看該作者
原帖由 winifred102 於 11-3-23 23:09 發表

Hi denniswklee,
I do remember that they state on the form which campus offers trilingual or bilingual program.  But I'm afraid that they didn't mention HMT and HG campus would only offer MWF or TTh  ...

I agree.  They should clearly indicate the selection preference so that parents can consider choosing alternate campus.   Did anyone ask their teachers about 2/3/5 days classes details during campus visit?   Not sure they are willing to disclose the arrangement.  And their assessment criteria is still in mystery.   Again, there are other good kindergartens for parents to pick.  Good luck ^^

醒目開學勳章

127#
發表於 11-3-24 00:08 |只看該作者
請問有OFFER既朋友幾時註冊? 想知幾時會知有冇機會。。 我阿B都係 waiting.

128#
發表於 11-3-24 00:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 LPN 於 11-3-24 00:08 發表
請問有OFFER既朋友幾時註冊? 想知幾時會知有冇機會。。 我阿B都係 waiting.

First registration will be on or before 31 Mar.

129#
發表於 11-3-24 00:54 |只看該作者
Winifred102, thx for telling me that the 5-day offer is mainly for those who have siblings studying at Victoria. To be honest, I am a bit disappointed with the arrangement. I think they should at least alert us in advance. As to your questions on number of applicants at Harbour Green campus. I was told that there were >700 applications.

My son got a MWF PM offer. I am unsure about what to do for the moment.

130#
發表於 11-3-24 00:55 |只看該作者
just received their letter this evening

原帖由 hippofant 於 11-3-22 12:20 發表
有無人知Harbour Green情況?

131#
發表於 11-3-24 01:39 |只看該作者
原帖由 isakwok_1 於 11-3-24 00:54 發表
Winifred102, thx for telling me that the 5-day offer is mainly for those who have siblings studying at Victoria. To be honest, I am a bit disappointed with the arrangement. I think they should at leas ...

Isakwok_1,
No problem.  It's nice that we all mommies can share info on this platform here.
I think the best thing with Victoria is that they secure K1 placement for all their PN students.  If you really like this school, you may think of accepting their offer.  At the same time, you may consider if you want your son to attend PN at another school, or just simply enroll him into other activities (such as language courses, art courses, or other supplementary academic courses, etc) to fill up the time on tuesday and thursday and to ensure that you son will not miss too much as compared to the curriculum of 5-day program.  Then after PN, he can then move on to K1 at Vic and will start normal 5-day program.

132#
發表於 11-3-24 04:52 |只看該作者
so disappointed as we got waiting list too. He can only speak very few words so I know it is hard for him to get a place in those famous school. This time, though he speaks very little but he can do some motions he was asked, and quietly listens to stories...that what he does in Sat playgroup...so I originally hope he can get higher chance....sigh!

But if it is true that they only offers 3 or 2 days PN class a week, I feel much better as I won't take it even they accept us; as it seems better to have 5 days class.

The younger sister (0909b) of my hb's younger brother get an offer. She didn't join pg  and I don't think she can perform very well as she is so small, but her elder sister is in K1 there, so higher chance to get a place, and so good they have priority to have 5 days class.

133#
發表於 11-3-24 09:25 |只看該作者
唉.....habour green.....
仲未有信收到....

134#
發表於 11-3-24 09:33 |只看該作者
received letter yesterday.......waiting also :(

135#
發表於 11-3-24 09:40 |只看該作者
信都未收到姐係....連waiting都冇......so poor....

原帖由 baby-cj 於 11-3-24 09:33 發表
received letter yesterday.......waiting also :(

136#
發表於 11-3-24 09:48 |只看該作者
Sigh...!
I have checked the letter again, I think it should be a rejected letter from Harbour Heights Victoria, as they didn't mention that will put my son on waiting list.

No hope...! However, thanks for mommies sharing the experience here for the 5/3/2 days PN class structure and their acceptance requirements.

To be honest, after listened what the mommies said, if they really offer me 3 or 2 days PN class, I may not join them, as really difficult to find some courses for my son which can fully utilize his time on the days that he doesn't need to go to sch.

I really feel strange that why they offer 3 or 2 days PN class, but will offer 5 days K1 to all, I think they can predict that some of the students will quit after PN, and search for other famous KGs for K1 as some of the KGs don't have PN.

The thing is true that if Victoria goes for the IB program, it may not be easy for our child to adapt their primary sch life if we will send them to the local primary school instead of int'l sch. This is the experience from my friend, she even needs to quit the job and goes study and revision for her child. It really a hard job, as she didn't think of it clearly, and only known that Victoria is famous and good...OMG!

Just for sharing, no bias.

137#
發表於 11-3-24 09:56 |只看該作者
其實我都唔係好明...點解pn班要分2日同3日?!
因為我都係想佢返5日學嘛, 咁佢2日又一批人, 3日又另一批人, 計落條數咪幾好搵?

原帖由 andersmama 於 11-3-24 09:48 發表
Sigh...!
I have checked the letter again, I think it should be a rejected letter from Harbour Heights Victoria, as they didn't mention that will put my son on waiting list.

No hope...! However, thank ...

138#
發表於 11-3-24 10:25 |只看該作者
Received reject letter from Habour Green yesterday...Disappointed!

Actually, if they offer MWF class I will still accept. Unfortunate my kid is not even on the waiting list.

139#
發表於 11-3-24 10:39 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

140#
發表於 11-3-24 11:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 Joy33 於 11-3-24 10:39 發表
Dear all
I like to share my  last year experience. My girl (細女)is studying in HG PN (3days PM class). I was really really happy when I got the offer letter as only applications of 細仔/細女 is over  ...

I think you are a full time mom la. It good ga if I am full time mom, I also think that 3 or 2 days are fine.

But I am not I need to work for whole day.

Anyway, Victoria Harbour Heights have rejected my son, so I no need to think how many days they offer to me...!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖