用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 協恩中學附屬小學 有無参加同關愛小組開的十人小組、個別面談? ...
發新帖
查看: 2034|回覆: 12
go

有無参加同關愛小組開的十人小組、個別面談? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-4-15 16:35 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
覺得有用嗎?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-4-15 17:22 |只看該作者
Gone, no use at all.

3#
發表於 11-4-16 01:01 |只看該作者
One parent told me that, in the section she joined, Mr. Choi said that there was room to fine tune the plan after gathering all our views and ideas.  Has anyone heard the same in other sections?  I mean, if there is really room to fine tune the plan, it might be good to keep communicating with the school.  Just I am not sure if it was a way the school tried to comfort the parents, shut them up for now until the application's approved.

I myself was told in the section I joined, that EDB was very much for the change.  I am not sure if it was true or just another way the school used to tell parents that complain was useless so better stop that.  

I questioned them why they spent so much time to do all those small group/individual discussions but not a meeting for all parents.  They just could not give me a reasonable answer.

It was ridiculous that all the representatives who tried to persuade us in our section were the not affected ones - an old girl, that Mr. Choi, whose girl had already graduated years ago and a parent from secondary school.  Not one of them had a girl who would suffer from the change and they kept told us to trust them that the change would be good, bla bla bla.  Why and how could I trust them?  Except for the parent, other 2 were not related to the school at all!  Even the parent would still pay $300 while selling us to pay $3500. It was nonsense.

One more thing was, it was suppose to be a group meeting/discussion for us to say our ideas.  However, those 3 spent a long time to sell the plan and all the details so we were only allowed littile time to speak.  

I found it a long night but I had my part done - told the school my view on the case.  Strongly advise other parents to join or the school could tell EDB that only few parents were not happy with the plan.

4#
發表於 11-4-16 01:21 |只看該作者
In my section, most of the time was used to explain how good a DSS would be. Mr Choi told us that they will bring the questions to the board for consideration only. I had a strong sense that they still have one scenario only, and that is the only one they want to sell.

One ridiculous thing is that they still consider the information session is a consultation session and they had finished it. Therefore I got the feeling that they will do nothing on their origina proposal except that they may consider to have a half price for a two HeeP Yunn girls family.

10 parents were at the meeting, all of them complained the high school fees and 8 of them disagree with the subsidy plan. If the board still insists their original proposal I would say most parents will disappoint again.

5#
發表於 11-4-16 01:29 |只看該作者
Actually Mr Choi cannot answer the two key questions: How to arrive at $35000 school fees per annum, and why they think the subsidy mechanism works? The high school fees are caused by the generours subsidy mechanism, while the subsidy mechanism is a risky estimate.

6#
發表於 11-4-16 12:29 |只看該作者
我有參加,但發現真的很浪費時間。Mr. Choi 及 Old Girl 只重覆又重覆強調直資有什麼好處(但沒有實質的supportings),他們只是努力游說我們接受這個所謂最好的安排,至於大家關心的問題,答覆如下:
1. 家長提問:學費定於35000元,太貴了!
回應:已定下來,希望家長接受!!!
2. 家長提問:如何厘定35000元?
回應:有精算師計算,他們做了很多"假設",最後,希望家長接受。並強調六年後(全面直資),學校會有很多錢!
3. 家長提問:學費資助計劃很不公平,學費只會增加中產家庭的負責,而自顧人事則可減費。
回應:希望家長老實及有能力的家庭自願交學費,沒有更好的方案,希望家長接受。
4. 家長提問:整個個程,好像沒有咨詢小學部家長期
回應:咨詢過(好像在1月27日)。同意做得不好,但已咨詢過並己過去了,希望家長接受。
5. 家長提問:現在學生連中英文都不是很好,為什麼還要加外語常規課?
回應:校董局決定加入西班牙語,因為香港大學認為西班牙語有助學生入讀大學。
家長追問:如果學生沒有語言天份,會很吃力。
回應:從中一開始讀至中六,應該可以。這個安排是為了學生好(對不起,我真的看不到如何好!)
6. 家長提問:新課程有什麼好處,有沒有實質理據?
回應:嘗試提供(即沒有準備)。

總括來說,這個會議只是想說服我們接受直資及昂貴的學費。如果一早知道,我肯定不會出席。

[ 本帖最後由 gsmama 於 11-4-16 05:23 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 11-4-16 20:57 |只看該作者
I think parents should not dream that the school will make a big change to the proposal. It still claimed that there was consultation, though not a comprehensive one.  Something like 指鹿為馬. Most likely parent will get half price for the second child in HY, but is this what the parents want?

I am not too sure what the opinion of EDB but I will keep posting to EDB expressing my views.

I feel regret to attend the meeting.

8#
發表於 11-4-18 12:26 |只看該作者
一開始就用 ipad show BK forum 比大家睇, 仲要話內容不正確.

總之好似反對的就是錯.

"二人同行, 第二個半價" -
兩個女, except twins girls, overlap 既年期多數三兩年. 可以有半價既 period 都唔長. 二個女既就甘, 三個女又點? 一仔一女又可以點呢? 越多呢 d 甘既條文, 越多不公平既野發生. 你顧得幾多個不一樣既 case 呢?

辨學就辨學, 不是去安排各家長 income, 學校哪有資源去作入息審查?

[ 本帖最後由 SakuraSakura 於 11-4-18 12:30 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 11-4-18 13:56 |只看該作者
你都好有d野睇,我個session齌talk,仲恐嚇如何唔攪直資,成績一定個大跌,因為要炒老師;但如果攪得成,老師人數會由現在60幾個加到百多個(好似直資的目的是要請多d老師咁!).至於家長質詢及關心的問題(好似學費貴,資助唔公平,欠透明,欠咨詢等)就沒有具體回應,只是說校董局已決定,希望家長接受.

我覺得攪這個所謂小組的目的只是回應輿論壓力,做戲而已!

10#
發表於 11-4-18 14:31 |只看該作者
其實Mr.Choi 成日話有咨詢,主要就是d中學生,校友,等等.小學家長只是佔很少很少. 咨詢的不是enduser 當然什麽也贊成,什麼好. 總之就無結果,讀又煩唔讀又煩. 真的要好好幫女兒安排.

11#
發表於 11-4-18 14:55 |只看該作者
HYS 係好, 大家都知, 轉 DSS, 有學費收,  會更好, 都好明白.

多數家長既意見, 只不過是學費有沒有下調空間? 資助方案係唔係真係最好? 真係公平嗎?

低收入家庭 + Qualified 小朋友, 係唔係真係會因為學校有資助,  $3500 都敢申請入讀?

如今 $300 學費, 都要用數千元在女兒身上, 琴棋書畫都好似基本功夫. 樂器又要學多樣, 游水又一定要識.

要跟到學校優質教育水平, 少個 $$ 都不行. 小學大多數學生在校外科科都要 "進補", 到時必收科西班牙語真係唔知去哪裡補習? 要多少 $$?

334 學制, 少了一form, 真係需要由六十幾個老師增加到100個嗎? 現在六十多個老師教 7 個 form, 成績都已經好好. 100 個? 真係必須嗎?

師生 1 對10, 關懷學生, 係唔係個個學生都真係會事事 approach 老師, 盡訴心倥底話呢? 有多少個 % 既學生係要呢個service呢?

希望校方聽取每一組意見後, 認真好好考慮大多數既心聲!!!!

12#
發表於 11-4-18 16:38 |只看該作者
我去的 section 亦都係講 Baby Kingdom 中有好多唔正確資料,佢地俾人問問題但係答案都係重複 sell 佢個 plan,除左話第二個女可能(係可能,未 confirm)有半價係新料之外全都係舊料,對於有家長質疑資助方法行唔通,如果好多人申請資助咁錢從那裏等問題就只係叫家長相信佢地,有精算師計過數,一定行得通。問題係基本數據從那裏來呢?小學家長有幾多會申請呢?無人答到,俾到的只係現在申請資助數字,問題係現在係$300,他日係$3500。我越聽越驚,呢班人唔接受意見,考慮空間都無,只係認為所有反對的人都係唔明佢地個 plan 有幾好,苦口婆心咁 sell,美其名係咨詢,實質係將個 plan 講多一百次,以為講多啲人哋明白就 buy佢,仲想我哋聽完返去幫佢 sell,完全脫離現實,叫我哋信佢地,但係我點解要信呢?蔡先生只係校友家長,個女大學都畢埋業,另外一位係校友+過氣老師,再一位係在任老師,無一個係「受害人」。

學西班牙文話提高入大學率,我相信現在協中入大學率都唔低,想增加幾多?數字無人俾到。

要多請30多位老師,現在60多位已很好,多請50%人係咪可以提高50%水準?我覺得佢地係想多請校隊教練之類,講到一師一生都係夾硬講到所有學生受益收錢易D。

小班教學小學就話啫,現在中學好好地,小班有必要嗎?

我覺得協恩arm我女至抽讀協小,本來諗住入協小後勤勤力力就上協中,依家協中改成點好唔好都唔知,我唔要個女俾人做實驗品,又要開始睇下出面有無其他學校arm 我女。3500 x 10 x 6 = $210,000,係好多錢,我俾$210,000就有 $210,000的要求,同俾$300 x 10 x 6 = $18,000 的要求不同。

13#
發表於 11-4-18 16:56 |只看該作者
絕對讚成袁太所提出的,他們所咨詢的不是真正用家. 如果我個女已上中學,我會企出來support學校.因我只用交$300堂費,並不是$3500.- 其他校友更不用多講. 他只懂推介新制有多好,叫人家接受. 他們又可否接受一下我們的意見.他們的精算師又能否精算到我們的困難,我們要付出多少$去培養我們的女兒.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題