搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 以前教九龍塘既老師講....
發新帖
查看: 5469|回覆: 1
go

以前教九龍塘既老師講.... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-6-8 15:39 |顯示全部帖子
What is your point for bringing up this?  This is not a matter of location of the kinder, its a matter of the teacher's quality.  Call the police la if you have any evident!

2#
發表於 11-6-8 16:51 |顯示全部帖子
For your response 1, Disagree.  Heavy wokload is not a reason to abuse a child.  Location is irrelevant.  Low tuition fee dose not mean they have no resource as the school is subsidised by the Government.

For your response 2, I think your points are not logical so I do not understand your reason behind.  If you think abuse child in schools in other location (I will not use the term schools in the estate or in certain district as I think its of irrelevant) is acceptable, your logic is wrong.  No matter your child is studying in any kind of school, we shall take care of our child and pay attention to their behaviour.

Totally rely on the school to take care of the child, irrespect of location, is not a responsible parent shall do anyway.  So, I do believe most of the parents will take special note and care to their children, including those parents with kids studying in Kowloon Tong.

Thank you for your GENTLE reminder anyway.

[ 本帖最後由 chunyatmama 於 11-6-8 16:55 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題