搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖公會幼稚園 聖公會幼稚園
發新帖
查看: 19368|回覆: 3
go

聖公會幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-6-21 20:07 |顯示全部帖子
SKH butler and central will move to causeway bay in September.  but the syllubus and course structure will be different.  As mentioned by the staff in central SKH, the application process for K1 will remain separate.  

Past record indicated that central campus has more applications. not sure whether it will change because both school will be in the same location.

SKY is a very local stream school.  focus on discipline and manner.  I like the school, in particular, the staff.  All of the them are very caring, good to your kids and to the parents.

One word, wonderful school.  My elder son studied in Victoria before.  I would say SKH is better.

2#
發表於 11-6-22 21:45 |顯示全部帖子
My elder son graduated from Victoria and now is in SPCPS, now in P.2.  Victoria has strong training in Eng, his English standard is quite good and does not need to 補習. But weak in chinese. When he started P1, he needed to work very hard to catch up the standard. If u plan to have yr kids to go to 傳統名校, such as DBS, DGS, SPCCPS, strong Chinese is more important.

3#
發表於 11-6-22 21:51 |顯示全部帖子
SKH has high rate entering in 名校,because their parents work very hard prepare their kids. My son is now at K1, I always hear how other parents prepare for the profile, search for interview class, how to enter into 公開比賽。

4#
發表於 11-6-23 22:36 |顯示全部帖子
聽聞可以參加朗誦、唱歌、仲有家長話預備小朋友可以參加泳隊。d家長真是利害。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題