教育王國 討論區 升中派位 聖公會林護紀念中學
發新帖
查看: 12031|回覆: 1
go

聖公會林護紀念中學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-13 10:36 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 8# csonliuson2000 的文章

Students from Lam Woo come from a variety of schools.  Don't worry that teachers and other classmates will pay special attention to your boy especially if your boy starts there at F.1.  He is just one of the students.  A certain number of students may be No.1 in P.6 in their own primary schools.  Students there actually do not care which primary schools you come from and may not just play with classmates from the same primary schools as Yan Laap or Yan Laap Memorial don't dominate the seats, not like other secondary schools with their own primary schools.  Yan Laap and Yan Laap Memorial are only assoicated schools.  The principal there doesn't give particular favour to their associated schools as she has already said that the standard of two associated primary schools is not high enough for their secondary school.

In term of discipline/conduct, I think Lam Woo is much better than most boys' schools.  If your boy is a kind of "good" boy who is obedient and well-mannered, I think he'll like the school.  I appreciate that Lam Woo requires every student in F.1 to learn IPA.

[ 本帖最後由 gigivinda 於 11-8-13 11:37 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 11-8-15 17:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 csonliuson2000 於 11-8-15 10:45 發表
Thanks all  information for Lam Woo School.
Can anyone help me to answer me what is IPA ?
May be I would like to tell you more about my son in DBSPD. Of course it is my comment. It is subjective. Plea ...

What I would like to say is:  Lam Woo would put priority to study while those traditional elite schools may encourage students to skip classes just for the sake of practice.  Take the athletic team as an example, Lam Woo will have practice after school once a week starting from the beginning of the school term and give intensive training (means 2 to 3 times a week) a month before the inter-school competition.  After the inter-school competition, the training will stop as it is approaching March which is near the final exam.  In the HKCEE old days , the school discouraged all F.5 students from participating in all sorts of ECAs.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題