搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 各位對優才書院小學的評語
發新帖
查看: 37436|回覆: 1
go

各位對優才書院小學的評語 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-7-26 23:37 |顯示全部帖子
About the environment, I cannot say it is excellent, but to my surprise, my child said the school is bigger and more beautiful than his kindergarten, which is a renowned kindergarten in Kowloon Tong. I guess it is because of his wonderful experience in the limited space in GT. A small but "warm" school is more nurturing than a big but "cold" school in a child's eyes.

About the comment on the academic results of the secondary school, I doubt whether it is based on any  evidence or  actual figures.

原帖由 hwm399 於 11-7-26 11:31 發表
小一選校要選優質的, 尤其要考入去的直資私校, 我覚得直資私校都有好/唔好之分, 不要為逃避派位而降低直資私校的選校要求.
首先在學校設施方面, 小學1-3年級在旺角巿中心校舍,不但細, 而且空氣差, 週圍環境雜, 雖則 ...

2#
發表於 11-8-1 02:12 |顯示全部帖子
"個人覺得學校是有足夠支援的,可是支援還支援,都要看小朋友的能力和家長的給力,真的跟不上硬要上最慘就是小朋友。"

Totally agreed. My child is weak in Chinese, but he still loves his Chinese teacher and his Chinese lessons. It's a great thing the teacher has done.

I was a teacher before. I know how to please the parents and my panel head by giving more exercises and extra classes called "enhancement programme" for weaker students. Does it really help? I can say 90% a waste of effort. Honestly, the only way for improvement is the child's own will and effort, as well as parents' support. Teachers should concentrate on lesson planning and designing tasks which are beneficial to the children's development and arousing their interests.

As a parent, I told my child to be gratefiul to teachers for any achievement. I think no one understands the child more than the parents do. When the child underchieves, the parents and the child should reflect on the weaknesses, seek advice from teachers and pay more effort. That's more practical than depending on the so-called "enhancement programme for weaker students".

原帖由 ngkf 於 11-7-31 19:54 發表

學校其本和簡介會說的一樣,除了升中英文要求高了。小朋友是愉快學習。大部份小朋友是主動的,家長的素質亦高。

當然,有小朋友跟不上要轉校,有小朋友留班,有混血兒小朋友中文跟不上要轉去國際學校,有小朋友不願意留班要轉 ...

[ 本帖最後由 enidchiu 於 11-8-1 02:24 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題