搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖方濟各學校 聖方濟各 vs 聖心
發新帖
查看: 5469|回覆: 1
go

聖方濟各 vs 聖心 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-17 11:24 |顯示全部帖子
ccicci媽, I am also a graduate of SFCS.  You are facing what I expericenced last year.  At that time, I got 20 points only as I am not a catholic. Having considered that SH is nearer to where I am living (i.e Shek Tong Tsui), I had seriously considered whether I should let my daughter to apply for SH.  I found that it was very risky as I got 15 points only.  I finally decided to let my daughter to select SFCS, although I know we have to wake up much earlier than now.  I think it's worth as SFCS is absolutely a good school with excellent resources.  Moreover, I like whole-day primary schooling than 1/2 day, which is in line with the government policy.   
I did bring my daughter to interview the private sector of SH, but not success.  As there were too many applicants, they just spent 10 minutes to interview each child.  I have doubt on whether they could clearly understand the personality of a child within such a short period of time (for another private school we have interviewed, they spent 1.5 hours to interview my daughter).  Moreover, with that experience, I found that the transportation time we need to take to SH (took me an hour as there was serious traffic jam in 堅道) is longer than that of SFCS (just took me around 35 minutes) and I don't like the school building of SH as it is quite old.  Therefore, I finally decided to choose SFCS for my daughter.  I am sure that the transportation time to SFCS will be cut when the MTR is ready in 2013.
My daughter will start her primary school life in SFCS in the coming September and she is so delighted.  She is quite familar with the facilities in SFCS now as she has already visited SFCS several times before her new school life starts (when we had gathering for the alumni).
For the English problem of your daughter, don't worry too much as she is still a baby.  You can let her take some English class outside before she enters P1.  That's what I had arranged for my daughter when she was in K2.  I have confident that the graduates of SFCS will possess good English and Chinese skills.

2#
發表於 11-8-19 14:54 |顯示全部帖子
我己準備重讀小學及中學!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題