發表於 11-8-31 10:17 |顯示全部帖子
版主按 :

懇請大家能保持冷靜討論的氣氛,不要人身攻擊或作出侮辱性的言詞。

多謝大家合作!

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 11-8-31 10:30 |顯示全部帖子
popcorn11202001 and peggyhklam,

I fully understand the pressure that you have to face, and I have shared this with other current or previous parents.  However, as you have made the decision to choose a school then the best way is to focus on what are good for your children.

Although I seldom talk about it but I have spent large amount of time on York.  Although we eventually didn't choose it but we had considered it as a reasonable sound school.  At least, I chose not to apply St. Cat and rather choose York in our list back then!

At the end, the choice of schools are totally a personal preference.  I trusted you have chose it with a good reason.  So, don't be irritated by others' comments as this couldn't help the school's image.  Just share your positive feelings and experience to let time prove what you have done is right!

At the end, there are simply no guarantee of being accepted by private or DSS schools even though they are students from any of those Kowloon Tong kindergartens.  Some ppls like to say good things about their own schools just to make themselves feel better only.  So, just let it be.  At the end, it is how your children grow up with the parents support that will come out the winner.

All the best!

Ian

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-8-31 10:34 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 11-8-31 10:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 peggyhklam 於 11-8-31 10:37 發表
我不是勞氣呀, 而係我真係好想知st cat and kv的K3學生考小學的戰績, 因我想知是否真的好好

frankly, of course not.  At the end, those P1 allocation results are meaningless.  Schools will just like to highlight the few outstanding ones and parents pay attention to that alone.  But honestly, this assumption force everyone has the same preferences!

Like if we don't apply to SPCC and DGJS (and yes we won't), does it mean my daughter is not as smart?  People nowadays force everyone to select schools on a particular "ranked" list.  But in reality, rational and caring parents CHOOSE those that is indeed suitable for their own children.  

Ian

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 11-9-6 23:52 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 86# Emily2009 的文章

版主按 :

在版面已作出勸喻, 不能接受人身攻擊或作出侮辱性的言詞, 此會員現禁言三天.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題