教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 有無人可以幫倒我,我真係好無助
發新帖
查看: 6009|回覆: 1
go

有無人可以幫倒我,我真係好無助 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-6 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
Dear cksy_bb,

U have done quite a lot of treatment to yr kid. That is wow.
Please remember the sequence, relativity & coordination of each treatment is also important.
For instance, 髗底骨 focus on the importance of  nature force of human growth. Since modern kids now did not come with nature growth, like nature delivery, sucking breast milk , crawling, etc. It provide some kind of speedy recovery to these natural activity. However, if the kid already came through these process, it may not be suitable. Also, it is not effective if the brain is not yet ready. Such as you need to make sure there is no infection in the brain, no toxic waste etc before doing 髗底骨. Otherwise, the effect is skewed to a side ot even no impact.
Needle will have direct impact to brain nerve growth & tongue stimulas. If your kid has no even a single word or very little wording, it is suitable to have chinese needle or even electric chinese needle. However, the degree of needle impact is seldom 100% accurate. Many kids has hyperactivity effect & sleepless problem after needle treatment. Attention might be affected. So be careful.
There is a very serious misunderstanding of CFGF. Some blamed it is troublesome. Pls remember CFGF diet takes a very small part in dietary treatment. If u want to know dietary treatment, details is long, but let me know.

2#
發表於 11-9-6 23:59 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# LPYdad1 的文章

Dear cksy_bb,

Sorry I forgot to tell u one thing
To change yr kid in using "gas voice", a very very important method is "LAUGH" - laughing with sound, even better than ST I guess.
I have seen many autistic kid speaking in "gas voice." One thing they are common is that they seldom laugh.
At home, pls forget about training, make yr kid laugh.
The easiest way is tickling him in bed or make fun w/ him.
Let him laugh, Sure will help him to use proper voice.
Do you find a kid no matter autistic or not laughing in "gas voice"?
Laugh can kill a million disease.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題