教育王國 討論區 教育講場 有乜野樂器易上手呢?
發新帖
查看: 1697|回覆: 2
go

有乜野樂器易上手呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-10-15 22:37 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# 0203Ma 的帖子

Cello? at the begining is a bit boring, but better to handle than violin. One of my children learn violin, need more concentration, he's good at that. The other one's concentration is not that good as the first one, able to handle cello.

[ 本帖最後由 motherotk 於 11-10-15 22:51 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 11-11-16 16:22 |顯示全部帖子
agree, persistent and consistent is the rule of success..

原帖由 cement 於 11-11-16 16:20 發表
既然中意學鋼琴,應該繼續,寧願每日練少D時間,keep住興趣。因為學樂器經常會有樽頸,克服之後便是飛躍。

3#
發表於 11-11-17 22:26 |顯示全部帖子
For small kids, it's ok for the parents to choose for the kid based on parents' understanding on the child's strengths and limitations, unless kids voiced out their priority very strongly, sometimes they do..

From my personal experience, kids will lose their patience or withdraw from the learning becuase of the boringness of learning at certain stage of, choosing a good instructor, and format of learning is important. Group learning for musical instrument is not preferrable in my children's situation. Instructors from kid's school are usually not ok as well. Instructors from "big chainstores" are not ok as well. Instructors from youth centers are not ok in my chilren's case.

With a good teacher, the children's motivation be maintained and persisted.

Don't give up. I use learning music as a way to nurture their problem sovling ability besides appreciation of music..., like climbing up a mountain without seeing destination, full of uncertainities...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題