搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RC interview
發新帖
查看: 12767|回覆: 0
go

RC interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-9 09:28 |顯示全部帖子
As I heard from the RC mums whom I know,  they all 'buy' the school and they share something in common--- which is the quality Chinese curriculum.

Personally I agree with them that Chinese is getting more and more important taking the global perspective. The Chinese curriculum offered by RC is very good (the best of all perhaps) with the use of local Chinese (in traditional Chinese written form) textbooks.

I prefer traditional written Chinese to simplified written Chinese at the early learning stage (primary school stage) in a way that traditional Chinese can help with learning more and better Chinese.

In my view, it'd be easier for one to switch from traditional Chinese form to the simplified one, if the kids want and need to learn both in the future.

Another thing that those RC mums 'buy' is that RC is an IB school across all the stages of learning whereas most international schools do not provide MYP education that they think would be important to an IB learner.

After all, I think each school has its pros and cons. It all depends on the kid and parents' preferences. If 'Chinese learning' and 'the working of IB thing' are important to you, RC is your cup of tea.

原帖由 Christi 於 11-11-7 14:49 發表
可以說說RC有什麼吸引你們嗎?

thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題