搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 PLK C.K.Y Primary School
發新帖
樓主: lbb
go

PLK C.K.Y Primary School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-12-7 19:20 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter also mentioned about the above!  She said first part was singing head n shoulder, knee n toes!  Then English story about Joe's problem!  She said Joe was missing his body parts n she needed to help to fill in the sentences.  " oh no, poor Joe, he is missing his eyes!  All the words were provided!  
Then Chinese part was story about what color of mammi!  Then they need to do some sort of full in the blanks!  My daughter said those words were quite hard for her!

2#
發表於 11-12-7 21:08 |顯示全部帖子
That's really true!  My girl needs to build a sentence with  the words they learnt each day!  Sometimes I don't even know how to teach her to build sentence!  That means it s not the child's work anymore but parents! With the content they've used this year to test the kids, I think next year could only be worsen!  Poor kids!

原帖由 kyliema2006 於 11-12-7 21:03 發表
我都覺得唔應該考卷,這只會是另一個惡性循環,何必呢?!

小學話現在的小朋友太叻了,祇有出深一些的問題才可分高下;咁幼稚園咪再教深一些囉!現在幼稚園生要每星期默中、英文,又要作句、下學期還要寫周記,學校話要適應小學生活喎 ...

3#
發表於 11-12-10 00:28 |顯示全部帖子

回復 46# Christi 的帖子

I have seen several of them wearing uniforms!  CCKG, KV, SC etc!  Maybe the time was when students just finished their class!  Not time to change!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖