1#
發表於 12-9-7 12:28 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any comment?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-9-7 21:18 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 caramom 於 12-9-7 21:19 編輯

回復 ntkwong 的帖子

My girls attended Woodlands Peak & Beachside Playgroups - Pre-School before (they're now in Primary and Secondary levels already), 3 lessons a week and each lesson lasts for 2 hours. All lessons are taught by native English teachers, children will be accompanied by an adult for Playgroups (either a parent or a helper). They have a wide variety of activities specially designed for little kids, please check http://www.woodlandschools.com/Index.php?_function=ClassesCurriculum&_subFunction=Playgroup&browsePub=, they have a detailed curriculum of every stage of learning.

You may also check with other campuses, or simply call the school to arrange you a school visit, they always welcome parents for visiting.

My children had a really good time at Woodlands, the curriculums are well-structured and organized, the school is "play-based" and encourage kids to explore themselves, love everyone and love to read. All students speak fluent English and there are quite a number of expat kids. One thing that you've to bare in mind is that Woodlands does NOT provide formal Mandarin lessons, only 2-3 Mandarin sessions per week, children will have some fun with the Mandarin teacher, please don't expect too much, they won't teach any writing (Chinese) at Pre-school Program. But for sure it's a school that full of love and care.

點評

ekhc    發表於 12-9-7 23:35

3#
發表於 12-9-7 22:13 |只看該作者
I would recommend if you can handle fluent English and would like your child learn English and discipline at high priority. My girl joined Midlevels from Rollers to now playgroup. As Midlevels branch run Montessori model, she will learn from the elder classmates with classes run in similar routine throughout the course. My girl didn't become a genius but at least she learn how to wait and self-control (she tends to be hyperactive). That's why we keep her studying at least till nursery. BTW, parents need to keep child practice at home as all the classmates are well learned! Now we got 12 people in a class. Now a similar playgroup run at British council but with 5 people per class at most; good thing is more intensive but less Montessori element
‹ 上一主題|下一主題