教育王國 討論區 新會商會港青基信學校 YMCA International Primary School
發新帖
樓主: alunsweeney
go

YMCA International Primary School   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-12-6 22:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:YMCA International Primary School

I sent the application form on Tue this week and I received the email today telling me to attend the interview on Dec 14.  A little rush but certainly I will go. Anyone knows how will the interview be conducted? Group or individual?

2#
發表於 13-12-17 00:08 |顯示全部帖子

My daughter attended the interview last Saturday and got the email today telling us she was offered a place for Y1 next year. They made the decision within two days. It seemed that the competition was not that keen. Anyone got an offer too?

3#
發表於 13-12-18 21:51 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:gatochat 的帖子

Teachers and staff are nice. The school is new and the playgroung is big. However, the teaching tools and the setting in the classroom are too simple.  As for the interview, only 1 teacher  conducted the group interview.  Parents waited outside and filled in a survey form. My daughter told me she played Lego, drew a picture and listened to story in the classroom.

4#
發表於 14-1-20 01:46 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, I accepted the offer and paid $5000 deposit already.
You did not attend the interview but they offer yr son a place??

5#
發表於 14-1-21 20:38 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 gatochat 的帖子

oic...silly me, haha!  Good to see that you accepted the offer.  My daughter has almost finished the interviews offered by other International schools. We're now waiting for the results. If there is no more offer, it's likely that she will attend this school.

6#
發表於 14-1-24 15:23 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 gatochat 的帖子

I live in NT. We are waiting for the results from NIS, ICS, RC and Anfield.
The results will be released very soon. Hope good news comes.

7#
發表於 14-1-24 15:28 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 shirleen 的帖子

A NET teacher did the interview with my daughter. I believe that the interview was conducted in English only. They did not interview parents. We just stayed in a classroom and waited for my daughter. My daughter told me she played Lego, draw a picture and listened to a story in the classroom. It seems that the teacher observed them while they were playing, and maybe asked them some questions during playing.

Hope the info helps!

8#
發表於 14-1-24 22:33 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:vivian-chy 的帖子

Yes, my girl is applying Y1 in 2014-2015. She was born in April 09.

點評

vivian-chy  Thanks  發表於 14-1-24 23:16

9#
發表於 14-1-24 22:38 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 shirleen 的帖子

There were four kids in the group. My girl can speak fluent English coz both my husband and I talk to her in English only.

10#
發表於 14-1-24 22:40 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 gatochat 的帖子

You live in NT too? RC provides through train education and the competition is keen. May I know why you may reject the offer if there is one for you?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖