發新帖
樓主: jeremyphlam
go

英華小學2014-2015小一再次接受報名   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-5-16 11:55 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 cornelius 於 13-5-16 11:58 編輯

回復 loveDD 的帖子

There must be some smart kids out there who did not succeed during the early stages of the interview of every school.  I know a boy, being the little brother of a former YW student.  The elder brother ranked among the top 10 (now studying in a very famous co-ed college in Central with the primary section in Aberdeen).  His little brother was not admitted by Mrs Lam (YW's principal) in the school interview.  His mum couldn't figure out why.  Now, he's studying in a gov't aided primary school and ranked 1st in the whole form.  But since that primary school is not weak in terms of academic excellence, I do believe that the non-admission of the little brother is a loss to YW and to Mrs Lam.  Anyway, I congratulate the little brother on his hard-earned good results!

A concluding remark could be: whoever is good and hardworking will be rewarded in one form or another.  May I wish you all the best in the coming P.1 allocation/interviewing games.  Just try your best, sit back and relax.  The road ahead is long and perhaps very uncertain for most of you.  But if our kids have the right learning attitude, they will excel wherever they go.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖